Room for one more? :)

impulce

Hi guys,

Im a 23 year old primary school teacher, and Ive been trying to change my diet and lifestyle since christmas. Started the new year at 12st2lbs and am currently 11st5lbs.

Im really pleased at the moment as im making true changes to my diet - not just faddy ones - and am trying to up my exercise (I use wiifit and a crosstrainer at home as i cant stand the gym!). Saying that i dont feel that i look any different yet, so am looking forward to being able to see changes.

I might start a diet diary on here as i find it quite motivating writing and recording things. Im struggling this week after a bad week food/drink wise (but a great one socially!!!) and somebody bringing cream cake in at work, grrr.

Im off to make a food diary thread now, but just wanted to introduce myself!

Look forward to getting to know you all better :)

Hi there

Don't beat yourself up, just start afresh the next day. It's nice to have a little treat every now and again. If I thought I could never have a treat ever again, then I would just simply give up dieting. So, I always keep in my mind that I can have a treat, if I really want one, but I won't have the entire cake hehe.

I use the Wii Fit too. So much easier being able to do a quick thirty minutes without planning when I can fit in a trip to the gym.

Good luck!

Back