roosnanny wombles back :-)

hello darlings.
the kids are fine,and i'm enjoying the time with them,shame i can't say the same
about the neighbours some one thinks it's funny to throw eggs at my house :mad: :(:confused:
it started last summer,and i couldn't get to the bottom of why it was happening,i mean for goodness sake
if you have a problem with me,come knock on the door,my grandchildren are playing out in the garden,and asking me
"nanny why is there egg everywhere":(
i have asked my OH to look into some cameras to catch whoever it is,and confront them,
OH says it's kids,but i can't see why they would do it,i've not fallen out with anyone,next step i guess is ask the housing ac if there is something they can do ?
so a semi not happy nanny,and the diet left the building today too,it just really upset me.
sorry to be a downer guys.

Oh Lainey!! That must be so upsetting!! I'd be so cross and hurt! You need to find out who's doing it... Bless you .... Not surprised you lost focus on the diet - I'd be the same... Hugs xxx

Sorry to hear that, have you reported it to the police? That is a form of harassment , not nice at all. Take care of yourself x

Aww what a horrible thing to happen. Police seem the first step though I'm sure they won't do anything, then housing ac and maybe get fake cameras put up? But I suppose the working ones come cheap engh now.....big hugs love xxxx

hondapeeps said:
Aww what a horrible thing to happen. Police seem the first step though I'm sure they won't do anything, then housing ac and maybe get fake cameras put up? But I suppose the working ones come cheap engh now.....big hugs love xxxx

How very dare you HP.... Of course they'll do something!

A local neighbourhood team officer will come and have a chat with you if it's been going on a fair while and suggest ways in which the culprit can be caught!

Cameras sound a good idea, Do you have security lighting??

So sorry to hear your having a bad time with it all...hugs!!

J xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear of this trouble Lainey, maybe the kind of lighting that comes on when someone comes close to your house? Probably is kids though. Maybe the police will know if anyone else has had the same problem in your neighborhood. hugs. x

Echo what Jo (triage) says hun. That's what should happen. They can also set up multi agency working with the local council who will probably have an antisocial behaviour office. There's defo things that can be done. It won't be an instant cure but hey you've gotta start somewhere hun. It's defo better to hand things over to be dealt with rather than attempting to deal with things yourself. X

What a horrible thing to be happening, agree with Jo and Claire, defo report it, like Claire says you have to start somewhere xxxxx

hay guys, :thankyou:
i've phoned the housing ac today.i'm waiting for someone to ring me back.
i've not cleared it away from the grass,or off the door frame,incase they want to come and have a look.
and you can see on the wall from last time,so we'll see.

How very dare you HP.... Of course they'll do something!

A local neighbourhood team officer will come and have a chat with you if it's been going on a fair while and suggest ways in which the culprit can be caught!

Cameras sound a good idea, Do you have security lighting??

So sorry to hear your having a bad time with it all...hugs!!

J xx

No offence meant, and was a rather general statement but I have a friends sister who has just had some harassment issues and asked for help from the police, didnt get any and she has just been released from hospital.....so what's meant to happen and what does are sometimes very different things.

Sure the housing folk will come up with a solution love xx

HP it was tongue in cheek ;0p x

HP it was tongue in cheek ;0p x

Im fine now that I've been to spin and kettle :hug99: Xx the trials of the tinternet eh ;)

You obviously don't watch Little Britain....Who sir, me sir.......lol

Not for a very long time!

Morning Lainey... Hope it gets sorted soon xx

Evening Lainey xx

can't phone them,as phone line broken down now...
couple of other cruddy things going on,could you guys send some karma please :(

Back