roosnanny wombles back :-)

Love the pics! Wee froggies!

Monkey frogs! Wow!

hello good afternoon lovelies.
well looking at the glass this morning of the tree frog house,they had a whale of a time
exploring the new decor,mossy foot prints and smudged glass :D
20 mini frogs to date,and more tadploes morphing now.
i'm really quite chuffed how the tanks look,even if i say it myself,it's one of those times when you think
yeah mine actually does look good :eek:
started out today with good intentions of food today ,but i dunno,maybe put it in my mfp and see how much damage i've done,see if i can scrimp by.

they're scoffing like mad....yumyum fruit flies. :D
had spag bol for dinner...not even going to talk about that to mfp.
got to get my head straight again. :(

Morning Lainey:). Glad to see you are having fun with your zoo:D
Xx

:mad: not happy about some getting out,had to squish them, feeling strangely scared of the large crickets,don't know what's come over me
might feed them to the birds outside..
hope you all have a fabbie weekend.
xx

Have a good weekend Lainey - flies, crickets and all:)

here is my prezzie to me and my toadies lol
IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1286-1.jpg
IMG_1280.jpg

CUTE!!!

thanks,they are so cute.
going away soon,and i'm worried about them,however they are going to go in the big tank
with plenty of water, somewhere to sit and thats all,other wise i'm worried they'll dry out,
must place an order for wingless fruit flies,makes life for them easier. ! and my sitter :D

morning flower.
yes i do,my step daughter does my respite,so hopefully,i'll make it as easy as i can,make sure i have enough
live food,and she'll be ok doing it.

Morning Lainey... Gorgeous pics! Don't worry about the eating - sounds like you might be feeling a bit stressed as that's what happens to me during stressful times... Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Back