Rosemary Conley Weightloss Challenge Easter?

size102b

Banned
Hi I wonder would someone join me? I know these challenges help, especially if we are on the same plan,not a competetion just a challenge to see how well we all do?
I have put Easter as its near but far lol if you know what I mean, I think its about 10 weeks?

I aim to lose 21lbs by Easter.
Please join me? xx:(

size102b - 21lbs 0 lost so far.

Its a great idea having a goal to aim for and I think it deffinately helps keep the motivation going. As you can see from my signature, I have a few on the go already, Valentines and 120 day challenge which I think takes me to about
Easter, but I will join in your Easter challenge too and go for a loss of 15lb

Count me in too!

I have lost 10.5lbs since 4/1/10 and would like to lose another 21lbs for Easter, think that averages out about 2lbs per week?

Thanks

Linz

(PS - My first official weigh in for the Easter Challenge will be tomorrow so I'll let you know how I get on!)

Thats another 1.5 lbs off for me, making 12 lbs in 3 weeks! :D

Thanks

Lindsey
x

Well done Linz xx :D:D

:DEaster Challenge:D

size102b -21lbs (0 lost so far)
charlottegrace1 -15lbs (0 lost so far)
linzois - 21lbs (1.5lbs lost so far ) :D

Morning Ladies, well I am hanging head in shame today Gained 3.3lbs this week. 1 birthday and a meal out at the wing wah has done the damage, but I am hoping that it will go during the week and a bit extra too. So, on this challenge I have more to loose than when I signed up for it:mad: but not going to let anything distract me this week. I have till march 6th with nothing to throw me off plan and by then I may have some self control :D

Good luck to the rest of you. xx

don't worry about a small gain honey, you can claw this back quickly. It's so annoying when that happens, you just want to kick yourself! ;) But just put it behind you, and you'll have a fabby week!

Good luck babes

Linz
x

***sigh!***

Only half a pound off for me this week, but I thought that might be the case

Onwards and upwards - I want 2 next week!

Linz
x

Ive done RC now sticking to plan and lost just 2lbs weeks 1 and 1 lbs week 2 so this is the 2nd time Ive tried this and last time this happened in weeks 3 and 4 last time I lost 0,I think Im now going to go back to ww at home and exercise at home I have all the stuff so no more money spent on a plan.
Good luck guys I hope it works for you xxx

Ive done RC now sticking to plan and lost just 2lbs weeks 1 and 1 lbs week 2 so this is the 2nd time Ive tried this and last time this happened in weeks 3 and 4 last time I lost 0,I think Im now going to go back to ww at home and exercise at home I have all the stuff so no more money spent on a plan.
Good luck guys I hope it works for you xxx

Hi, have you spoke to your instructor about the diet again? there may be something you've miss understood (as I did with milk initially) or you may be using the portion pots incorrectly?

Also did you use ur magic measure to measure yourself and have you lost inches? afterall its not really what we weigh but what dress size we are.

Don't give up so soon, keep your chin up

***sigh!***

Only half a pound off for me this week, but I thought that might be the case

Onwards and upwards - I want 2 next week!

Linz
x

½lb is ½lb my love and going in the right direction and it sounds as if you expected that so thats fine. Go for it this week and have a wonderfull result next week on the scales. I think I have shifted the gained pounds from last week so I now have 3 days till I get weighed to loose a bit more, 1lb would be nice. xx Good luck.

Back