Rosies 100th restart

But why dont u use your syns and have one every night?! How much of a gain did u have x

Cos i like to max my syns lol I dunno I just never have used them on big bars, ill have a mini 4 syn bar. I like the feeling of having something extra on weigh night x

I gained 9.5 :( massive gain x

Monday 17th September (green day)

Breakfast- none

Lunch- jacket potatoe plain with beans and diet coke

Snack- grapes

Dinner- pitta pizza (2 x hea and 1x heb) with sw chips followed by muller light yoghurt and fruit

Evening snack- 2 x hi fi light bars (1 x heb) and diary milk fruit and nut bar (12 syns)

Total syns for week - 63/105

Healthy extra a - mozerella
Healthy extra b- pitta and hi fi light bars

Think i will be trying out the pitta pizza, which pittas do you use? I see you have your chocolate worked in there :). x

Of course I do lol got to have choc every day lol. For it to be a healthy extra they have to be the whole meal asda or co op ones. I got them from co op this morning luckily they don't always have them. It's really delish x

rosierose15 said:
Monday 17th September (green day)

Breakfast- none

Lunch- jacket potatoe plain with beans and diet coke

Snack- grapes

Dinner- pitta pizza (2 x hea and 1x heb) with sw chips followed by muller light yoghurt and fruit

Evening snack- 2 x hi fi light bars (1 x heb) and diary milk fruit and nut bar (12 syns)

Total syns for week - 63/105

Healthy extra a - mozerella
Healthy extra b- pitta and hi fi light bars

Change of plan had a mcflurry instead of dairy milk for 16 syns instead so that's 67/105

When I did it before I lost about 1 pound a week. I'm ten stone now so I dont have that much to lose but I havnt weighed myself yet this time around since restarting. My weigh in day is Thursday x

Hi :)

I've been having a nose at your diary, it's looking good! I too have a sweet tooth and treat myself everyday, if I don't I feel like I'm depriving myself and will probably have a chocolate binge! So I normally munch on curly wurlys (frozen ones are good-they last longer!)

I have the same weight loss goal as you, I really want to lose a stone but I've given myself until next March to reach goal as I'm such a slow loser!

Good luck for your weigh in day! :) x

Ahhhh it's good to talk to someone with the same goal. People who have a lot to lose are losing like 5 pound a week and its depressing me lol. I want to lose a pound a week so should be done just it time for Xmas for me to gain it all again probably!! X

Tuesday 18th sept

Breakfast- banana muller light

Lunch- did cooking with the disabled adults I work with. We made slimming world syn free spag Bol with side salad. We also made flan with jelly and fresh fruit. No idea of the syns as it was home made but I guesstimate 12 syns???

Dinner- joes syn free burger with cheese (healthy extra a) with sweet potato chips and tomatoes followed by big bowl of fruit salad and muller light

Snack: 2 hi fi light bars (healthy extra b) pineapple finger and grapes

Total syns used today 12 ish.....???

Healthy extra a- cheese
Healthy extra b- 2 x hi fi light bars

i have been syn mental till today from saturday. haha. i was doing so well. got weigh in tonight. looks like i've stayed the same according to the home scales, so hopefully i lose a 1lb in the next half hour :|, i noticed you work with disabled adults? i work within the mental health field. xx

Oh really? Yeah I work in a day centre for adults with special needs. Such a rewardin job. Ur lucky with a stay the same!! My weigh in is Thursday x

Yeah I train them up with skills! It is rewarding but it can be so stressful too! I went to class and lost 1.5lb! My home scales are out!xx

Back