Rosies 100th restart

Saturday 21st September- extra easy day

No breakfast

Snack bit of cake- 8 syns?

Lunch- omlette with cheese (healthy extra a) with tinned tomatoes

Snack- apple and clementine

Dinner- steak with sw chips and grilled tomatoes
With bread and butter- ten syns followed by strawberries and vanilla muller light

Snack- ice cream pot- 11 syns

Total syns- 29 syns today

Weekly- 59/105

That's still gives me 46 for the week

Sunday dairy milk-10.5 and 2 extra for golden syrup porridge=12.5

Monday tue and wed dairy milk bar each day totalling 31.5

Altogether 44 syns used and I'll try the options hit choc at some point for 2 syns equaling 46 syns. Job done lol get my chocolate fix in each day

Here to follow!

Like you I have a stone to lose and have tried various diets but sw is the best by far, just need to stick to it.
Well done on the weight loss x

Sunday 23rd September. Extra easy day turnt into green!!

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- went to nandos thinking extra easy day I'll have corn which is free salad which is super free and skinless chicken which is free. Order it, sit down and they come over and say they ran out of salad. HOW CAN U RUN OUT OF SALAD?? So they say "do u want chips or garlic bread instead" I said no I do not so I ordered another cob. So the lunch came two corn on cobs and a tiny chicken leg. I removed the skin and put just salt on the cobs. The chicken was so small once it's all off the bone deffo would come under the healthy extra b allowance but I had a small clementine in my bad won't quite make up the super free to make it extra easy but Atleast I didnt cave and say yeah to chips. It was out of my hands!!

Dinner- ill either have my free savoury rice or porridge (hea and b) or I might eat both through out the day if I feel like it. If I don't have porridge I'll have two hi fi bars instead later on.

After dinner I have a big bowl of strawberries and vanilla muller light to have

And when I'm watching x factor I've got a diary milk bar to Munch on.

Syns for today- 10.5 + 2 for the golden syrup porridge if I have it

Weekly syns used 60.5 or 62.5/105

Oh the salad at nandos is rubbish, comes straight out of a bag its awful so I'd have been pleased they ran out haha when I go there I get the butterfly chicken I know its more expensive but its lovely its a few syns for the skin and marinade but worth it. Then I just forget about the superfree, its only one meal and to go to nandos when I'm at the metro is just an occasional treat so I have a corn cob without butter and I have spicy rice which is 2.5 syns for the portion. But like I say I go here occasionly only when I'm at the metro centre so I aint gonna stress about superfree although I did the first time and got salad with the rice and regretted it as like I said the salad is rubbish lol

And I agree with the chicken leg there's hardly anything on it! X

I usually ask for breat but I forgot duhhh!! I wrote a complaint online today coz last time I went there they ran out of corn this time no salad at half 12 in the afternoon and the man in front of me wanted haloumi and they ran out bit of a joke for a restaurant really x

Monday 24th September brand new week. (green day)

Breakfast- banana

Snack hi fi light(half healthy extra b)

Lunch- golden syrup porridge(2 extra syns plus one healthy extra b And one healthy extra a) and 2 clementines

Snack- apple and hi fi light bar(other half of healthy extra b)

Dinner- omlette with cheese(other healthy extra a) with spaghetti hoops and sweet and normal potato chips followed by muller light

Snack- dairy milk bar- 10.5 syns

Total syns for day 12.5

Total syns for week 75/105

30 syns remaining

Syns are only 71 used out of 105 because I didn't really NEED the dairy milk chocolate bar but I kept thinking about having it so I opted for 2 hi fi bars instead to make my body feel like its had it's fix and I can stop thinking about it now. And I've managed to spare myself 4 syns :)

Syns are only 71 used out of 105 because I didn't really NEED the dairy milk chocolate bar but I kept thinking about having it so I opted for 2 hi fi bars instead to make my body feel like its had it's fix and I can stop thinking about it now. And I've managed to spare myself 4 syns :)

Well done on resisting the chocolate!! I managed to resist an extra mini milk last night, and also went without the routine curly wurly! It's amazing how good it can make you feel for not having it! x

Tuesday 25th September extra easy day

Breakfast- banana

Snack- 2 clementines

Lunch- home made chicken skewers with home made cucumber yoghurt and salad and sw chips followed by natural yoghurt strawberries and half a merange nest (1.5 syns)

Snack- clementine and coconut muller light

Dinner- roast gammon, sw roast potatoes and greens.

Pudding- weight watchers ice cream pot (8.5 syns)

Evening snack- hi fi bar(healthy extra b)
Dairy milk bar(10.5 syns)
Fruit of some sort
Glass of milk (healthy extra a)

Total syns today- 20.5

Weekly Syns- 92.5

Remaining 12.5 for a dairy milk bar tomorrow

Rachel1903 said:
Well done on resisting the chocolate!! I managed to resist an extra mini milk last night, and also went without the routine curly wurly! It's amazing how good it can make you feel for not having it! x

Thank u but all I am doin is having extra today Lol I always use up my weekly syns

Thanks slimming world roast potatoes are amazing

Boil potatoes until soft. Drain then shake them in the pan to rough up the edges.

Put them in a roasting tin and pour in boiling water and oxo cubes mixed in. Fill it up so the potatoes are covered in water up to half way. Spray the tips sticking out with fry light then sprinkle with dry oxo cube.

Oven until the watery oxo has all gone. The potatoe will soak it up for u have moist beefy potatoes with a crisp outside :)

Ohhhh yum your pots look really tasty, gonna try cooking them that way x

Back