1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Rosie's Tuesday

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rosie1608, 19 March 2008 Social URL.

1. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

Yesterday was a long day!

Green Day.
    B: porride (HEB) with 180ml skimmed milk (HEA) and lf yoghurt, apple, black coffee.

L: Jacket potato with lf cottage cheese, bowl of Uncle Ben's basmati rice.

Snack: 2 slices Nimble with lf cottage cheese

D: Big bowl of pasta with home made sauce (blended tinned tomatos, spices, herbs, garlic, onion.)

Went swimming and came home starving so had 4 cream crackers (6 syns) with cottage cheese.

Few teas with milk (HEA), black coffee, apples!

God I eat so much - I hope I'm not taking this 'unlimited' thing too far...!
    As you can see I love cottage cheese!

Have a good day x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Hey your menu sounds good so far, i went swimming last night and i felt so shakey when i came home i ate some syn free chips and beans. Then half a two fingered kitkat.
    Ruthy xxxx
  4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world

SIN FREE CHIPS YUMMY :party0019:......XXXX
  5. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

MMMMM aren't they just! I tend to make a massive batch on a Sunday and have them all week!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.