Rosies weight loss - 59lbs to go

rose1987

reaching my goal
My pack arrives tomorrow, im excited and cant wait to start . Ive done exante before last year and lost around 28lbs in 3 1/2 wks . Ive gained it all back and more . This time is the last time i result to a vlcd . (unless im at goal and going on holiday or some exciteing event and want to look that bit thinner lol ). :) I know what i have to do m, but this time ordered the soups and bars . I used to weigh in everyday but ive got rid of scales and gonna weigh in once a wk at my mums . so it wll be a nice suprise for me on weigh in day .

Wow Rose that's an amazing loss last time! Welcome back and hope it goes just as well for you this time round xx

Thanks guys , and also well done to your losses as well . Keep it up and i look forward to sharing my journey with you :)

Good luck Rosie. I'll be starting my journey with you tomorrow.

Good luck to you all xxx I'm on day 4 tomorrow so were all close together :)

tulipangel said:
Good luck to you all xxx I'm on day 4 tomorrow so were all close together :)

So many new starters. I had never even heard of Exante before I joined Minmins. Only the other diets. It's like some great kept secret. Good luck with today.

I woke up this morning thinking shall i start TS tomoz becuz i didnt know what time my pack would arrive . No i didnt give in, i waited till dinner time then the pack arrived . I was so excited and glad i didnt give in . Had a bar at lunch and enjoyed that very much with a coke zero (not going to have that any more i feel like im cheating)!!.
Im feeling vry tiered and shakey :sigh: but i will push through the hunger pains and aches . For dinner i had the lovely chicken thai with a pinch of curry powder yummy....

Good luck Rosie. I'll be starting my journey with you tomorrow.

Hi , and thank you . Good luck to you too . Its nice to know someone will be starting with me . When we have our days we feel like we cant cope we can motivate each other .:)

Good luck, Rose. I'm on my fourth day and I don't feel hungry at all. I had a sneaky weigh-in earlier and have lost 5lbs! It's amazing how quick it works! Looking forward to reading your jouney! x

hey and good luck :D I have been doing exante for 2 weeks but was off it at the weekend as i was ill , so today is day 1 for me too !!! I too am having soups and bars , I did CD last time and hated the soups , so this time i ordered shakes , and tried a few soups as swaps ... and OMG they are lovely and so much more filling than the shakes .. so will be ordering more soups next week :)
I am sure you will see the great losses that you did last time and I look forward to seeing you progress witth us all :)

Good luck, Rose. I'm on my fourth day and I don't feel hungry at all. I had a sneaky weigh-in earlier and have lost 5lbs! It's amazing how quick it works! Looking forward to reading your jouney! x

wow thats amazing loss bet thats put a spring in your step . :) God luck to you also .

hey and good luck :D I have been doing exante for 2 weeks but was off it at the weekend as i was ill , so today is day 1 for me too !!! I too am having soups and bars , I did CD last time and hated the soups , so this time i ordered shakes , and tried a few soups as swaps ... and OMG they are lovely and so much more filling than the shakes .. so will be ordering more soups next week :)
I am sure you will see the great losses that you did last time and I look forward to seeing you progress witth us all :)

Thank you . I love the soups and bars so nice that i like them makes it that much easier . Good luck to you on your journey too . :)

fell asleep after my last meal , when i woke i was craving for suger but had a black coffee instead. Im feeling good that i dont feel full , i also feel a little high but think that mite my the caffine fix lol

rose1987 said:
Hi , and thank you . Good luck to you too . Its nice to know someone will be starting with me . When we have our days we feel like we cant cope we can motivate each other .:)

Thanks Rose. So glad your pack came eventually and you held out.

My first day wasn't too great. I had all the typical side effect of not eating. But I didn't give in. 100% on day one! Whoot! :D

Yes we will be each others support. I'm so new on here, still finding my feet but so many lovely ladies (and gents) on here that have been so helpful and supportive already.

Day two for me has been great so far. None of the previous days symptoms. Hope it stays like that.

Have an awesome day x

hi rose just wanted to say hello and well done your doing great so far im only half way into my second week and feel great so keep going, anyway just wanted to say good luck with it , take care hun x

Thanks Rose. So glad your pack came eventually and you held out.

My first day wasn't too great. I had all the typical side effect of not eating. But I didn't give in. 100% on day one! Whoot! :D

Yes we will be each others support. I'm so new on here, still finding my feet but so many lovely ladies (and gents) on here that have been so helpful and supportive already.

Day two for me has been great so far. None of the previous days symptoms. Hope it stays like that.

Have an awesome day x

Ive been on here before , you do get so much support and inspiration . Im glad you were a 100% on your 1st day sometimes that when we struggle the most (well i do ) but everyone is different . Day 2 also for me not feeling hungry but just tiered from lack of suger i think , but im looking forward to nxt monday weigh in . Good luck if you need a chat you know were i am :)

hi rose just wanted to say hello and well done your doing great so far im only half way into my second week and feel great so keep going, anyway just wanted to say good luck with it , take care hun x

Thanks so much , the support is much need lol. WOW 8lbs in your 1st week what a brill loss . keep it up and good luck for wk 2 weigh in .:)

DAY 2

ok i woke up this morning feeling vry hungry so i ate my bar . That filled a whole lol . fell back asleep and know im fine a little headache coming on but other than that so far so good .
Im not sure what to do but i have no scales and im not sure if i should just weigh in at mothers or get some new ones , Any advice ?? Took my measuremants yesterday and was shocked at how much inches ive put on :eek: . Any way thats the last time i will measure that , goodbye never want to see you again lol

Back