rosies weightloss journey

rose1987

reaching my goal
started exante about 2 months ago and lost 20lbs in 4 weeks i was very happy with my loss so i started going out and showing off the new me . For weeks i drank and ate what i wanted and for the 1st few weeks didnt gain anything i lost 2 lbs then i stopped weighing myself and when i did i put on 11lbs :eek:
So here i am starting cd diet ive never done it before so im excited on what i will lose on this diet . I struggled at 1st but im on day 5 know so far so good i realy like the shakes and the soups are ok . well im going to use the diary to type down all my feelings good and bad .

Morning Rose good luck on CD it's the diet to be following, im sure you will loose your gain in the next few days. lol i liked how u went out to show off the new you.!! 'Go girl' x

Well im on day 7 , and ive got the keto breath which is vile and my partner keeps reminding me how bad it is . I havent been to the toilet for a number2 untill today which i had to take a laxative my stomach was feeling bloated and i had cramps . My oh found it funny because i was running up to the toilet evry 5 mins and i mean sprinting lol.
My daughter is back at school today so i walked into town , went and got some books to read . Keep me entertained while trying not to think of food ! Legs were very tierd feeling weak today , i could sleep for a week .
So its 12 :45 and im sitting in front of the screen abt to eat my first meal of the day which was orignal porrige with a sprinkle of cinnemon washed down with a black coffee... yumm yumm !
Its my 1st weigh in Tuesday 7th sep , im excited cant wait to start week 2 . I want to lose as much weight before xmas so i can relax at xmas week and enjoy good food and wine .

I have my first Weigh In tomorrow as well but will only be on day 4. I'm hoping for a 4lb loss??
Good luck for tomorrow x x

Thanks every one , i am looking forward to weigh in . well done determinator on your loss thats great keep it up !

Well today i get weighed at 5.30 im so looking forward to it , the day has dragged so i hope the wait was worth it ! Any way had a chat about my progress told her about my headaches and she said it sounds like im not getting enough water . So here it goes ive lost ..................................................... 12LBS :)
Im very happy and cant wait for week 2 im realy enjoying the shakes and soups so its making it a bit easier although im still craving . Hopefully soon my addiction to food will not be there anymore !

so im in week 2 and today i feel on top of the world , my stomach feels flatter and im looking smoother im my clothes . Still got a headache , must drink more water but its difficult i sometimes gag when i force one down , Cooked the family a meal today , it smelled so good roast chicken pie with mash and veg topped with gravy ummm i so wanted to taste it ! So while everyone ate there dinner i sat with them drinking my veg soup it tasted much nicer this time than before . Ive drank lots of coffee today i shouldnt realy but it helps when im feeling the cravings . People are noticeing that im looking pale , im not sure if its the lack on iron but if im still like it next week ull chat to my cdc . Ive been going into town more and started noticeing that xmas decorations are comeing out im so looking forward to xmas , lets hope that i lose enough weight to have a good week of eating and drinking ! Im hopeing i lose another stone and 2lbs by november . Fingers crossed!

Hello well done you 12 lbs off that is such a huge amount to loose, you will be at goal weight very soon. Im sure Rose how much water do u drink ?

Have a good day shanny x

Hi rose1987,

Just wanted to say congrats on your massive 12lb loss - well done you! Keep going, you're doing great :D

Toria xxx

Thanks toria and shanny .
Shanny im not drinking near enough but today ive bottled up some water in the fridge and im makeing sure that i have them . I know its silly of me but sometimes i just forget or i drink to much coffee .

So today , ive bottled up some water and im makeing sure i drink it , im not getting enough so im getting the headaches . Ive had my orignal porrage and added a sweetner in it . It was lovely . Im feeling that im in the swing of things know and my cdc said that give it a few more weeks on ss and then i can move up a step .

Day 10 and im feeling very happy . Im feeling like my future is bright and a new me will emerge ! I havent felt hungry at all and feeling quite in control of what im eating which is great because im a binge eater .Im finding i like to cook for people and im buying lots of sweets , cakes and crisps . Im not sure if its because i want these things myself so i buy to satasfy my craving for junk ! Well the kids are more than happy lol. I realy enjoyed my tea today had potato and leek soup very nice with pepper added on top . yum yum .

Im so sleepy today , this is when i find it difficult because i crave sweet things !

Just wanted to say well done so far! 12lbs!! well done!
I'm enjoying reading your diary.
When i'm tired I want food more, but carbs like potatoes etc.
What do you do when you get cravings???
Hope you are enjoying your weekend xx

Hi miss r , black coffee is my best friend right know and when im craving ill drink that . Im enjoying reading to and that helps keep my mind off of food but its not easy today i have been in a bad mood because i want to eat badly ! I know it will ease off but im fighting the urges to binge and its making feel very low . I was almost in tears tonite not because im hungry but the emotional addiction i have with food . Why is this so hard , i just wish i could be like some of those lucky girls who eat what they want and not gain a lb !

Rose I have loved reading your diary
so sorry you are struggling at present with your relationship with food
I too am struggling - lets face it its why I am here

I started cambridge satuday so officially at 4.40 I am on day two and so far have only had a decaf coffee
to help you with the water why not have decaf coffee or tea - if of course you can drink it black
great first week loss - lets hope the next weigh in is as positive - remember the next one will be all fat :):)

Hi Rose,

Sorry to hear you are having a few struggles, you're definitely not alone on that one!!

You're doing really well and I'm sure you'll feel much better soon :)

Toria xxx

Back