Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

rosies weightloss journey

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by rose1987, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    started exante about 2 months ago and lost 20lbs in 4 weeks i was very happy with my loss so i started going out and showing off the new me . For weeks i drank and ate what i wanted and for the 1st few weeks didnt gain anything i lost 2 lbs then i stopped weighing myself and when i did i put on 11lbs :eek:
    So here i am starting cd diet ive never done it before so im excited on what i will lose on this diet . I struggled at 1st but im on day 5 know so far so good i realy like the shakes and the soups are ok . well im going to use the diary to type down all my feelings good and bad .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Morning Rose good luck on CD it's the diet to be following, im sure you will loose your gain in the next few days. lol i liked how u went out to show off the new you.!! 'Go girl' x

4. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks shanny .

5. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well im on day 7 , and ive got the keto breath which is vile and my partner keeps reminding me how bad it is . I havent been to the toilet for a number2 untill today which i had to take a laxative my stomach was feeling bloated and i had cramps . My oh found it funny because i was running up to the toilet evry 5 mins and i mean sprinting lol.
    My daughter is back at school today so i walked into town , went and got some books to read . Keep me entertained while trying not to think of food ! Legs were very tierd feeling weak today , i could sleep for a week .
    So its 12 :45 and im sitting in front of the screen abt to eat my first meal of the day which was orignal porrige with a sprinkle of cinnemon washed down with a black coffee... yumm yumm !
    Its my 1st weigh in Tuesday 7th sep , im excited cant wait to start week 2 . I want to lose as much weight before xmas so i can relax at xmas week and enjoy good food and wine .

6. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Evening i bet you are looking forward to tomorrow chick.

7. determinator

determinator Banned

well done for doing so well and getting to day 7 :) I will watch out for your WI tomorrow , bet its a good one ! I had my 1st WI today and lost 9lb so very happy ..

8. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.95%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I have my first Weigh In tomorrow as well but will only be on day 4. I'm hoping for a 4lb loss??
    Good luck for tomorrow x x

9. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks every one , i am looking forward to weigh in . well done determinator on your loss thats great keep it up !

10. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well today i get weighed at 5.30 im so looking forward to it , the day has dragged so i hope the wait was worth it ! Any way had a chat about my progress told her about my headaches and she said it sounds like im not getting enough water . So here it goes ive lost ..................................................... 12LBS :)
    Im very happy and cant wait for week 2 im realy enjoying the shakes and soups so its making it a bit easier although im still craving . Hopefully soon my addiction to food will not be there anymore !

11. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    so im in week 2 and today i feel on top of the world , my stomach feels flatter and im looking smoother im my clothes . Still got a headache , must drink more water but its difficult i sometimes gag when i force one down , Cooked the family a meal today , it smelled so good roast chicken pie with mash and veg topped with gravy ummm i so wanted to taste it ! So while everyone ate there dinner i sat with them drinking my veg soup it tasted much nicer this time than before . Ive drank lots of coffee today i shouldnt realy but it helps when im feeling the cravings . People are noticeing that im looking pale , im not sure if its the lack on iron but if im still like it next week ull chat to my cdc . Ive been going into town more and started noticeing that xmas decorations are comeing out im so looking forward to xmas , lets hope that i lose enough weight to have a good week of eating and drinking ! Im hopeing i lose another stone and 2lbs by november . Fingers crossed!

12. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hello well done you 12 lbs off that is such a huge amount to loose, you will be at goal weight very soon. Im sure Rose how much water do u drink ?

Have a good day shanny x

13. Toria

Toria Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi rose1987,

Just wanted to say congrats on your massive 12lb loss - well done you! Keep going, you're doing great :D

Toria xxx

14. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks toria and shanny .
    Shanny im not drinking near enough but today ive bottled up some water in the fridge and im makeing sure that i have them . I know its silly of me but sometimes i just forget or i drink to much coffee .

15. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    So today , ive bottled up some water and im makeing sure i drink it , im not getting enough so im getting the headaches . Ive had my orignal porrage and added a sweetner in it . It was lovely . Im feeling that im in the swing of things know and my cdc said that give it a few more weeks on ss and then i can move up a step .

16. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Day 10 and im feeling very happy . Im feeling like my future is bright and a new me will emerge ! I havent felt hungry at all and feeling quite in control of what im eating which is great because im a binge eater .Im finding i like to cook for people and im buying lots of sweets , cakes and crisps . Im not sure if its because i want these things myself so i buy to satasfy my craving for junk ! Well the kids are more than happy lol. I realy enjoyed my tea today had potato and leek soup very nice with pepper added on top . yum yum .

17. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im so sleepy today , this is when i find it difficult because i crave sweet things !

18. miss-r

miss-r I can do it!!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Just wanted to say well done so far! 12lbs!! well done!
    I'm enjoying reading your diary.
    When i'm tired I want food more, but carbs like potatoes etc.
    What do you do when you get cravings???
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend xx

19. rose1987

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi miss r , black coffee is my best friend right know and when im craving ill drink that . Im enjoying reading to and that helps keep my mind off of food but its not easy today i have been in a bad mood because i want to eat badly ! I know it will ease off but im fighting the urges to binge and its making feel very low . I was almost in tears tonite not because im hungry but the emotional addiction i have with food . Why is this so hard , i just wish i could be like some of those lucky girls who eat what they want and not gain a lb !

20. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    Rose I have loved reading your diary
    so sorry you are struggling at present with your relationship with food
    I too am struggling - lets face it its why I am here

I started cambridge satuday so officially at 4.40 I am on day two and so far have only had a decaf coffee
    to help you with the water why not have decaf coffee or tea - if of course you can drink it black
    great first week loss - lets hope the next weigh in is as positive - remember the next one will be all fat :):)

21. Toria

Toria Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi Rose,

Sorry to hear you are having a few struggles, you're definitely not alone on that one!!

You're doing really well and I'm sure you'll feel much better soon :)

Toria xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.