rosies weightloss journey

lovely diary. well done on the 12lbs loss. its week 1 restart for me to lose the last stone and half and if i lose half of what you lost in your first week i will be dead chuffed! have a good day,.

Thanks everyone .
Im feeling so much better today and i know now why i was finding it so difficult started ttotm this morning , so im feeling more postive and lighter . Which is weird because ttotm i bloat and feel fat . I weighed myself this morning and im still the same weight so im hopeing by tuesday it will have dropped . Im not hopeing for a huge loss maybe 3-4 lbs because i lost so much weight in week 1 . Felt a little light headed this morning for the 1st time since starting cd. Im starting to feel better about myself in my clothes to im noticeing ive know got one belly and not two lol .

Rose if you feel light headed take some extra water - sip it slowly
so glad you feel better The average weight loss after the first week is a stone a month so 3.5lb is about right and as you dont have that much to lose to get to a healthy BMI it could slow - but you sound so determined that you will get there :)

done my measurements this morning and im a total of 8 inchs lost in less than 2 weeks so im pretty happy with that . My size 14 trousers fit me and are not tite but comforatble . My 2 nd weigh in tuesday a little nervous i hope i have done well my scales have been slow this week !

Its weigh in day today , go and see my cdc tonite at 6pm . Im not having a good day today not because of cd plan its my personal life . I need someone to talk to so i guess im gonna tell you , ive been with my partner over 6 years and i have 3 children with him , my partner is not the loving kind he was when we 1st met but know its different we have had quite a volitile relationship but its settled down the older we have got im 23 he is 32 ! Laterly he is never at home comes home when he feels like it and im always the one who look after the kids the only time i get to myself is when im asleep . I feel so lonely and low he doesnt care because he is that type ! Sometimes i just feel like bingeing again to make all this sadness go but i know that will make it worse. Last nite he came to bed and was nice to me , you guessed what he was after but im not stupid ! He then started to tell me he was worried abt me on this diet he thinks im doing to much because he can feel my ribs . Im still 12 s7 im over weight for my height and look it to . I think theres more to it then that i think he is insercure. I wish sometimes he would just go but apart of me is also scared ive been with him 6 years and in that time i have lost all my freinds not because of him but i just grew up and know i have no one but my children and the 4 walls i stare at everyday !

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rubbish time of it at the moment :hug99: I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better.

Be proud of yourself for not going on a food binge, try to stay positive and concentrate on taking care of yourself and doing what's right for you.

I'm sure you'll have a great weigh in result tonight, I'm looking forward to seeing how well you've done.

Take care

Toria xxx

Thanks toria i feel loads better know ive let of some heat and i phoned up my oh and told him how i feel and he said he will come back from work in a better mood from know on . I hope so dont think i could take much more . Onwards and upwards from know on !

you must tell him how you feel!!! i have 3 kids and it can be hard and lonely!!!!

Hi Rose, I'm sorry you're having a tough time at the moment. All I can suggest is that you have a proper heart to heart with your OH and tell him exactly how you feel. Otherwise the resentment and negative feelings are just going to keep building up. Sometimes it's better to clear the air, and who knows he may feel the same as you. My OH and I kinda live passed each other due to my shifts, and we found ourselves drifting apart, not talking, etc and it really upset me. I decided to just face it and talk to him. Turns out he felt the same way. It was so nice to actually talk to each other again. Anyway, try it and see what happens. Hope that helps. :)

Hi Rose, sorry to hear you are going through a tough time at the moment. I really hope things get better for you. :hug99:

Good luck with your weigh in tonight.

I too had the talk with my Dh after 25 years of marriage I just didnt know if there was anything left for me in the relationship he admitted he had got lazy and was genuinely sorry but I was as much at fault now five years on we have a fantastic relationship :)
so you do need to talk - it can be difficult - if it is write it down in a letter for him and sit with him while he reads it
but also glad you feel better for sharing :)

Ive had the talk with the oh and he has noted he has been selfish towards me so im feeling like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders !
Well i went to see my cdc tonite and ive lost 5lbs which im very pleased about thats 17lbs in 2 weeks and 8inchs off my body ! Im really excited for myself i havent been this size in over 4 years !!

Im so pleased with my weigh in last nite , im starting to notice changes in my body that i like . I dont look so bloated and my waist is smaller . I think i mite have dropped a cup size :( im quite busty but i like that because it makes my waist look smaller . Going into town today and get a hair dye and pamper myself a bit i mite even buy a pair of size 12s to use as motivation , something to think abt . Ive woke up this morning with aching in my kidneys i think its because i have drank enough water , not any at all yesterday i just drank cups after cups of coffee . so today im going to drink 1.5 liters before i have a coffee and then again befor my next coffee .

if you drink decaf coffee it can count towards your fluid intake
so glad you have had such a good weight loss for week two :)
and that you have spoken to your dh

Im thinking i can do this for a long time , im noticeing changes in my self that im pleased with and i dont want to get very over weight again ! The problem i think with me was i was always on my own looking after the children and when they went to bed i would sit in front of the tv with food and comfort my self to fill the emptyness inside if me and then get angry with my self then fill my face again and it would go on and on . Im determined that this time im going to reach my goal one way or another im sick of being fat i want to be healthy and happy !

rite know i could eat a horse everything smells so good and food is talking to me im biteing my lip rite know i hope this passes soon i cant keep doing this to my self im so close to the finishing line !!

I had the weekend off the plan i felt i needed to let my hair down .

me too! life got in the way,......

Back