Total Solution Ross's Exante Diary

nutnurse

Hi all im Ross, I am a 27 year old nurse who lives in Essex :)

I am halfway through day 1 today (Go me), and have so far sampled the banana shake, and one of the bars (which was like eating a flip flop).

I can honestly say I havent felt hungry, but then again i never do during the day, my worst time is during the evening, which is when i would usuall snack and binge on anything i could find, but that is all to change as today is day one of Exante and day one of a new me and a new life :)

Hi Ross, totally agree on the flip flop, good luck!

Thankyou for the nice welcome Sammeh :)

Antari OMG that is a great result, where in Essex are you?

Young Dons - they are, they look really appealing, but then you bite into it, i of course use the term bite quite loosly as you need a hammer and chisel really :)

Welcome Ross

Mmmmm banana shake, my fav ;)

Good luck for the next few days. Stay focussed and you'll be fine xx

Thanks Claire, today has not been bad, not hunger pangs or anything, have only done 1l of water so far, but still got a few hours to go ... although I do detest water :)

I am going to be so determined and focused to do this after what I have been through trying to get a suit - i never want to go through that again

Thankyou for the nice welcome Sammeh :)

Antari OMG that is a great result, where in Essex are you?

Young Dons - they are, they look really appealing, but then you bite into it, i of course use the term bite quite loosly as you need a hammer and chisel really :)

I live near Braintree.

I quite like the bars because you can pick at them and they don't melt like all the other VLCD bars. Mine are soft not hard :confused:

Ah Braintree, im on the other side of Essex, Im near Wickford.

might just of been that bar then, I wil investigate tomorrow when i try the other flavour :)

MORE Essex people? I'm near Chelmsford. Massive good luck on the diet. Boys are always dead lucky and lose it all quicker :D

nutnurse said:
Thanks Claire, today has not been bad, not hunger pangs or anything, have only done 1l of water so far, but still got a few hours to go ... although I do detest water :)

I am going to be so determined and focused to do this after what I have been through trying to get a suit - i never want to go through that again

Naughty you!!! Get that water down ya ;)
Im the opposite, I've had 7 litres already today! Which is bad, gotta try cut down x

blimey are there many essex people here then?

Claire ive had another litre of water ... i really hate it lol

I only drink sparkling water. I sometimes pretend it's coke. What a sado :) x

Hi Ross, i am on my 1st week of exante, day 3 for me today and feeling a whole lot better than i was yest!! Good luck!! :)

HI Chazz, thankyou for your support, I am feeling ok so far this morning, I have chosen my menu for the rest of the day lol choices choices lol

Hope today goes quickly

Welcome and good luck
xx

Hiya Ross

Just found ya diary..well done for doing one ...It really helps to get the support and advice of the other members.. I only found this place after i had started..i was at day 3 and wanted to chew my fingers off.

I went surfing to distract myself and found this amazing site!!

Good luck hun and keep us all posted with ya progress xxx

Back