Total Solution Ross's Exante Diary

Hi Valentine, many thanks for the warm welcome, how are you finding this diet? so far i have not felt too bad, no headache, no hunger, all good yay.

i see your also from Essex (seems to be lots of us Essex peeps here), where in Essex are you? im in Wickford, which is basking in glorious sunshine today, so am busy tending the garden lol

Well today sems to be going ok, cant wait to go back to work tomorrow as it will keep my mind occupied, todays menu was Vanila shake for breakfast, Choc orange bar for lunch, not sure which soup to taste yet for dinner lol ... oh the choices

Hi, welcome! I just signed up to this site during the week and am due to start TS Exante from tomorrow so we will do it together! Good luck! x

Hi Ross there are lots of Essex people on here lol!!!! Sainsburies do a lovely strawberry and kiwi sparkling water that we are allowed - 3 1litre bottles for £1.10 - I live off the stuff lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

x-Nicky-x i wish you all the best of luck, its a hard couple of days but i feel so proud of myslef having done 2 days woop woop lol.

Chazsucks ... thaks for that, i will deffo go take a look tomorrow, plain water is so bland!

Emily, think I will try that whilst at work tomorrow....

So for dinner i tried the Thai Chicken soup ..... its awful ... 2 attemps and i thought i was going to vomit ... so it went down the sink! but thats 2 days complete and 2 days to the new thinner sexier me lol

Afternoon all, well i couldnt resist and had a sneeky trip onto the scales earlier, and am glad I did as it says i have lost 4 lbs, thats 4lbs i will never see again :)

cant wait for saturday morning so I can see my proper weight loss

Well done! I'm all for a sneaky peek at the scales!

Yay 4lbs!!!! Go you!

Thankyou Chazz27, chazsucks and youngdons, i too am a fan of the odd sneeky look, if you didnt already guess lol.

Well todays menu was a much better than yesterdays!

Toda was
Breakfast: Chocolate Shake
Lunch: Toffee, nut and raison bar
Dinner: Vegetable soup (YUM)

If only I could magically make my foul thai chicken into veg soup lol

Last edited:
well i have been lazy today hehehe I am working a late shift so had a lay in until 10 woop woop, just deciding my menu for today, im thinkging Strawberry for breakfast, choc orange for lunch and tomato soup for dinner :)

well the strawberry turned out to be quite lush, I am so pleased that I have done 4 days ... how are we all doing?

Well done on getting the 4 days!! Im going onto day 7 tomorrow, feel so much better than i did at start of week. :)

Hi Chazz, wow nearly a week, is tomorrow your weigh in or thursday?

Hiya Ross congrats on getting thru the first few days and brill loss so far!! Xxx

Hi Babystar, thankyou for the warm welcome.

Also congrats to yourself, I see you had a fab loss your first week, well done :)

i was tempted too .... and still am, but have resisted so far lol ..... I can do this

Back