Rough Weekend So Far!

Truth0406

Friday was weigh day and I felt good all morning, then as the afternoon arrived I started to get a headache and feel really sick. I managed to sleep it off though!

Yesterday - I woke up and the headache had gone, but I was still feeling a bit nauseated. I managed to drink my water, and my shakes, but the feeling didn't let up. When I went to bed, I was laying there for about 2 mins before I had to rush to the toilet where I was physically sick. It happened another 2 times during the night and today I am feeling so tired and ugh! :yuk:

Having a tough time as just want to eat some regular food!! Not cheated at all and on day 10, but can't handle the thought of my shakes!!!:sign0137:

Stick with it..it does get better i promise.

Some people seem to take a while to get into the swing of things.

You might have had a stomach bug who knows...

Hang in there x

Have you been making your shakes in a blender? They taste a million times better when made in a blender. I'm not saying that is the reason that you were sick but when I had mine lumpy on holiday I didn't feel too good! Hope you feel better soon. Hang in there x x x

if it is the diet i am sure it will improve and just be your body getting used to things. However there is a vomitting bug going round at the moment, half of my family have had it so maybe is just that. I have found occasionally i get really nauseated after i have been around people eating big meals , i dont personally mind this but a few times it had made me want to heave about an hour later. I think its cos my gastric juices started flowing thinking there were getting fed! Are you preparing food for other people or around those eating? anyway really hope you are feeling better soon, and yes totally agree with the blender thing. I only had it once then raced out to buy a hand blender as couldnt stomach it! x

It sounds like you might have picked up some bug, especially if you are on day 10 where the worst is over! I read on here that it is recommended that you go up a plan when ill (poss even as far as 810), as you need the energy to fight it off. Fingers crossed you feel better soon.

Truth don't give up! I found the first 10 days hell. Once you get through another couple of days you will feel so much better! All the hard work you've put in the last ten days won't be undone!

Hope you fee better soon!

Thank you for all the replies. I do use a blender - couldn't handle the thought of having them without one! *cringe* I am around people who eat and my dad and brother had a McDonalds that night - no doubt that was enough to get the gastric juices flowing haha I felt sick all of yesterday too, but managed to not be physically sick. I am feeling a bit better this morning, so I have a feeling it was down to a circumstance in my life which I was really worrying about (was resolved last night)....so thank you again and I am happy to report - I didn't cheat! Stayed on track. Still can't get used to this feeling of being so focused and finding it fairly easy to stay on track...considering the first time I did CD - I cheated every week!! I didn't seem to have any will power! Glad I am focused this time around though! Looking at wedding dresses is helping haha

Good going Truth!

Amazing what this diet does for will power.

I have none at all and im now on my 11th day on CD and also haven't cheated.

Its a great feeling.

Glad to hear your feeling better :)

Back