Round Two..!

impulce

Hi everyone,

I've been here before a while back and wrote an introduction...and then never really got anywhere with my weight loss. :wave_cry: I'm now back, and more determined.

Im 5'6" and 12st7lbs. I stil look 'Ok' as I am quite curvy which I think is half of my battle - It is too easy to think "Ah Im not that bad, I may as well have that pizza." but it needs to stop.

I may not be obese but being overweight is affecting my confidence - I can't wear anything without feeling low and I want the confidence back that I used to have. I was looking through pictures and found some of when I was around 10st7lbs and I looked great - curvy, but happy and healthy. I am 25 and feel like I am "past it". I want to be able to go out, and still feel confident and attactive - not the chubby frump.

I lived alone when I was slimmer and found it so much easier to diet - I would just only buy healthy food, or eat a bowl of cereal or soup for dinner. I now live with my partner and work long hours as a teacher so am finding it much trickier. I am shattered when I get in from work and still have planning to do, dont want to have to cook twice for each of us, and he is not into salads etc, so I am trying to find things to cook that are simple and low in calories that we BOTH will enjoy.

Exercise has always been a chore for me. I quite enjoy going to the gym, but find it near impossible energy-wise to go during the working week. Im going to have to try and bite the bullet with this.

I tried slimming world for once week, quite enjoyed it but then had a meal out and was too scared to go back for weigh-in! I also regret spending £5 a week just to be weighed, so am hoping that using this forum might help instead.

I am going out for a meal on Saturday and then as of Sunday I am going to really try to lose some weight. I need to stop making excuses. Im going to do my best to plan meals to avoid takeaways, stop snacking, and force myself to go to the gym when I can fit it in.

People on here have had some amazing weight losses, and losing that 2 stone is achievable. I just need to get on with it!

Looking forward to getting to know you all a little better :)

:D

Hello and welcome! :)

Good on you for coming back, jump on in on the threads and you'll get lots of tips etc, good luck :)

Back