Round your way

**Ella**

Do any businesses round your area cater to your needs when it comes to your diet? I've noticed quite a lot of take aways now that have a small SW menu section (and although I know most of these aren't approved by SW yet its still good to see they are trying) and lots of places in town have SW meals on their menus which I think is great. The butchers nearest to me does lots of SW products and he is approved so it's great to go to one place and get all the meat I know I can eat freely or for very little syns. He's always making new things aswell (scotch eggs this week....only 1 syn each) and seeing as I'm crap in the kitchen this helps me out no end!

I think I might just succeed this time with so many options opening up :D

:flirt2:

You're very lucky :) my town is a real foodie town so there's lots of local cheese, meat, cider, bread and even chocolate :( Also lots of restaurants AND takeaways!
wish we had takeaways that did a SW section! x

Nothing here and no SW butchers for miles so Joe's for us if we want SW meat.

We have an Indian restaurant that also does take aways. If you tell them you are on SW they will cook a low syn or a syn free meal for you.

I feel for the ones who don't have SW options handy :( I don't think I could stick to plan if I didn't have the butchers at least. It's just so handy going to weigh in and then into the butchers next door so I can stock up. I haven't tried a lot of the take away options yet because I'm trying to avoid take away altogether (apart from the Sunday hangover cure) but it;s good to know it's there for when I'm really craving takeaway.

I've never come across anyone who gives SW info, except the restaurant that my ex-consultant used to run. I dont think it's there any more, I know she doesn't do SW any more.

Back