Roxie_belle's JUDDD Journey

roxie_belle

Hi everyone, Thought I would start a diary to hold me more accountable for once on a diet. Today is day one on JUDDD for me, so my first DD. I actually researched and was going to start JUDDD last year but never actually got round to starting it. Last night when i was looking over the calorie counting section I saw someone mention JUDDD and decided that was what i would try instead.

So 1st DD..... going ok so far. As I only decided to do it late last night, i don't actually have much low calorie food in the house. So, today i have just been picking through the day. I have only had 316 cals so far and can't decide what to do with the remaining 166cals.

I struggled mid afternoon but just ignored my hunger and surprisingly it has now gone away.

Starting today at 218 but excited to what the scales will say come monday morning :D

Woke up feeling really positive this morning!! You were right fizzyfluff. I expected to wake up starving but wasn't even hungry when I did!

According to the JUDDD website I can have up to 2412 on an UD, but am currently wondering how I am going to eat that much. Just not hungry at all at the moment

Good to hear it! I maybe only have 1 up day a month where Id feel hungry most of the day

11 lost : 56 to goal

Great going and well done for getting started, just remember you don;t need to eat all the UP calories, just don;t go over them!

Back