Breakfast
Nimble and beans heax

Lunch
Nimble with chilli con carne 1 syn yum 0.5 sys for mayo
also had couple of tbsp of fat free soup
snacks
rocher bun 2 syns

total syns today so far 3.5

stay the same almost it looks like its nearly one pound over cant believe my weekend done this after all my hard work lastweek

because i didnt lose anything last week im so worried incase its not going to work for me just the same way ww didnt, i cant stop myself stepping on the scales

* STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALES!*

Keep posting your food diary each day hun, let us keep seeing whats happening.
I know your a bread lover, but try cutting out the bread for a couple of weeks and see if it makes a difference

thanks honey u have been such a great help to me since i started slimming world think im not eating enough fruit and veg i have just done a shopping list i've got apples, lettuce, soup veg, sugarsnap pea's , mixed dried fruit, sprouts, parsnip and yellow pepper i hope these are going to be good and will help me eat more of my 1/3 of superfree foods

i know all about the bread love! give it a try for a couple of weeks, having NO bread, see if it makes a difference

Its not easy, its a addiction, like anything you have become addicted to, its hard to get off. for me it was sugar and the bread. I had the shakes for a week maybe and felt crap. withdrawal is withdrawal, irrelevant what you were coming off!

But i feel SOOOOOOOOOOO much better for not having sugar and tons of bread everyday. I have the odd sugar in a tea if there is no sweetner to be had, and occasionally have a sandwich, but i mean once in the last 3 months have i had a sandwich for lunch, and i had a BIG bowl of free soup with it.

try to be more imaganative with your breakfasts and lunchs. I have this week been having porridge with fruit and honey on, takes like 2 mins to make.

Hi Just *lurking* and wanted to agree with what Honey said, I have found if i eat bread (even nimble / ww ) i either sts or gain.. I used to have it for breakfast, Dinner then maybe as a snack on WW as the points are so low !! I really try not to have it alot now.. (I had a sarnie yesterday) and will not now have another for quite a while) stick with it hun your doing great xx

:sigh: I havent been feeling well since sunday and my sw has gone down the drain i have been eating so much rubish :sigh::sigh:

Sorry your not feeling well. I would try and keep sticking to plan as much as poss, eating rubbish not only wont help your weight loss, but isnt going to help you recover. remember SW isn't really a diet, but a healthy eating plan, that can only do good good good. Chuck some veggies in a pan and make a healthy nutritious soup.

thanks Honey I have been trying to keep to the plan but having a few naughty things as well felt like needed comfort food thats me all over but i will get back on track on monday as want to try and lose as much as possible before xmas. x

Hi all well after not feeling so good last week and eating bad been trying to get back on track so here is my list of food today

ALPEN BAR 3 SYNS
4 TURKEY RASHERS BEANS TOMATOE EGG TOAST HEAX
PASTA 6 LAUGHING COW EXTRA LIGHT HEAXB, tomatoes, peas, onion, yellow and red peppers and some chicken
SNACKS 2 MIKADO 2 SYNS

Toast and beans hea
and twirl snack size 6 syns
apple

so have had 11 syns today getting back on track i hope

Back