RTE's Operation Transformation

IrishMum

A little of everything!
That won't mean anything to the UK members- but it's a weight loss show that takes members of the public and over 2mths they teach them about nutrition, put them on an exercise programme and tries to change their lives- a bit like the biggest loser but less intense! Last years winner has currently lost over 8 stone eating & exercising right.

Anyway, theres a lady after being on Gerry Ryan who wants to go on it, who is currently ON LIPOTRIM!!! She did it earlier this summer and lost 2 1/2st in 3wks, but has put it back on (not a good advertisement, but anyway...:sigh:)
She's been back on it a week, but my feeling was she's wasting her time if she's hoping that the show takes her on? She must think well, it'll work for a while, but I'll put it back on so I need this show to help me keep it off?

If you're a member here- maybe I've read you completely wrong, but that kind of thinking is a bit defeatist in my eyes? Why not just try some form of counselling alongside LT if you're afraid/think the weight will inevitably go back on?

Anyway, I'm off to listen to the rest of the applicants.... LOL!
Work...whats that?...:p

Oh I love that show, it must be back soon so... :):)

I know! It's back on at the start of the new year. They're picking the leaders at the minute on Gerry Ryan each morning. They interview a few each day. Theres an awful lot more applicants this year they were saying- and all are blaming the recession! Saying that being out of work they're lying around eating cr*p and aren't motivated to exercise. And this year the applicants are 50/50 women AND men! Irish men admitting they have a problem...on national TV?!? Whatever next! LOL!

Back