Rubbish 1st loss, feeling upset and annoyed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I didn't attack you, I said you ought to read a few posts before judging people!

Oh and you can be supportive without criticising other posters.

Take your own advise and stop criticising my posts then :)

I don't believe Shirleen meant that you weren't entitled to an opinion because of the relatively short time you have been on this forum, ratherthat due to the short time you have been on here, you may have misinterpreted what I said, and that if you had been here a little longer, you may not have seen what I said as rude.

You are entitled to your opinion. We are all entitled to our opinion, I may not agree with you on everything, or even most things, and actually, if you had just said you felt I was rude, then there would never have been an issue. The fact you felt you had the right to apologise on my behalf was the bit that irked me, I felt that was rude in itself.

OP - good luck in your quest for thinness!

I'd love a 2.5 loss. From experience I agree that a few consultants may be setting up unrealistic expectations maybe to sell it to new members? One told me that if we were doing the plan right SW says should be losing 3 pounds a week every week! This messed with my head for a while thinking I was a failure, I went off plan until I found minimins and got a reality check.

I don't believe Shirleen meant that you weren't entitled to an opinion because of the relatively short time you have been on this forum, ratherthat due to the short time you have been on here, you may have misinterpreted what I said, and that if you had been here a little longer, you may not have seen what I said as rude.

You are entitled to your opinion. We are all entitled to our opinion, I may not agree with you on everything, or even most things, and actually, if you had just said you felt I was rude, then there would never have been an issue. The fact you felt you had the right to apologise on my behalf was the bit that irked me, I felt that was rude in itself.

OP - good luck in your quest for thinness!

Thanks for that explanation, however I do think your rude! The fact that you are spouting about this thread on another is truley childish. Never mind ay. In future I shall strive to tell you exactly how I feel instead of being 'so nice'

Now you can go and spout about that comment..happy spouting all of you- lmao

_Ally_ said:
I'd love a 2.5 loss. From experience I agree that a few consultants may be setting up unrealistic expectations maybe to sell it to new members? One told me that if we were doing the plan right SW says should be losing 3 pounds a week every week! This messed with my head for a while thinking I was a failure, I went off plan until I found minimins and got a reality check.

Wow silly consultant! My C says that its our weight loss journey and if we are happy with half a pound a week or 2lb a week then she is there to help us achieve our goal on our journey. My C is also the area manager she's lovely and has a cardboardy cut out of her before self lol

X x x

Congrats on the 2.5lb loss holiday-dieter, i find its good not to set weekly expectations but to set mini goals instead, if i go to weigh-in thinking im going to have at least 3 off and i dont get it im naturally disappointed whereas if i say id like to have that 3lb off by a certain date its more realistic-its hard not to compare yourself to other people's losses but the way i see it is at least its coming off!! Good luck xx

MissSlinky2011 said:
Wow silly consultant! My C says that its our weight loss journey and if we are happy with half a pound a week or 2lb a week then she is there to help us achieve our goal on our journey. My C is also the area manager she's lovely and has a cardboardy cut out of her before self lol

X x x

I was even sillier for believing it! Your C sounds fab.

sargentgirl said:
Thanks for that explanation, however I do think your rude! The fact that you are spouting about this thread on another is truley childish. Never mind ay. In future I shall strive to tell you exactly how I feel instead of being 'so nice'

Now you can go and spout about that comment..happy spouting all of you- lmao

I am very sorry that you consider I was spouting. I was in fact getting my own reality check to see whether people whose opinion I value on here felt was being rude. I am fully aware that sometimes I can be a little bit blunt, and that some people are quite sensitive & may not appreciate my sense of humour

I hate or see what you're like when you a being rude if this is you being nice, but I look forward to the banter if nothing else.

OP - I am desperately. Trying to bring this back to you. I really hope I did not offend you. Of course I do not think you are on crack - aide from anything else I don't think there are many crack addicts requiring a slimming group :)

_Ally_ said:
I was even sillier for believing it! Your C sounds fab.

No don't be daft, you went along looking for real truthful advice, I would have believed it too!

She is! She has lost 7 stone and knows all the tricks lol! You can't get nothing past her but she is great fun :)

X x x

I am very sorry that you consider I was spouting. I was in fact getting my own reality check to see whether people whose opinion I value on here felt was being rude. I am fully aware that sometimes I can be a little bit blunt, and that some people are quite sensitive & may not appreciate my sense of humour

I hate or see what you're like when you a being rude if this is you being nice, but I look forward to the banter if nothing else.

OP - I am desperately. Trying to bring this back to you. I really hope I did not offend you. Of course I do not think you are on crack - aide from anything else I don't think there are many crack addicts requiring a slimming group :)

I was being nice, however after reading all your comments about me funnily enough I dont feel like being nice to you anymore..its called being human! You should really stop gossiping about ppl on here, you are merely proving a point..and its not the one you were trying to make!

Im not going to take part in this thread anymore as to be honest its on par with feeding the lions, you keep coming back for more. Im just sorry there are ppl like you on here that behave in way that is very disrespectfull to others. So take that as attension seeking niceness if you like..

Its such a shame that this post has turned into such an argument :(

To the OP I hope you werent offended by what I posted but I do think that sometimes we, myself included, can be unrealistic about how quickly the weight will come off. I myself have been guilty of that in the past. I know now that SW is a journey rather than a quick overnight fix. I put my weight on over the space of 4 years & therefore think that if I can get to target in 2 years thats actually not too bad. I hope that makes sense to you now that I have explained my post a little more.

I dont want to add to the argument but just want to say that both Kingleds & Shirleen are valued members of this forum & have on many ocassions given great advise both to me & others. To whoever thought they were rude I hope that once you get to 'know' them a bit better that you will realise this too :)

I agree, friendly support all the way :) xx

Holiday dieter - I would recommend that you look at your weight loss over a month rather than each week. I lost 3 weeks out of 4 in January, I was gutted about the 1 week I gained, but then I realised I had lost nearly 1/2 a stone in a month. That made me feel a lot better about it all. Also,as a lady you will have hormonal fluctuations which will affect your weight loss. Just be prepared for them.

So again, its my fault LOL I thought i was being nice. Do you know, this forum is becoming a little silly

Suddenly everyone is changing there tune. Thats great..but a little bit see through

I asked nicely if we could stop this. I'll ask again.

Thank you

As long as it is 'WE' you are refering too and not singling me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back