Rubbish 1st loss, feeling upset and annoyed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had I been singling you out I'd have told you. However at the moment you're the only one who's keeping on about things.

I'm not going to ask again

Well maybe you could take the same interest in there comments about me in the 'dont you just hate it when' thread.

Im not happy with it at all..

Well maybe you could take the same interest in there comments about me in the 'dont you just hate it when' thread.

Im not happy with it at all..

If you have an issue with a post or thread report it dont bring an argument into another thread

If you have an issue with a post or thread report it dont bring an argument into another thread

Oh I will report it dont worry, and it will be to a mod who isnt in cahoots with the ppl Im complaining about.

sargentgirl that is bang out of order!! Totally out of order.

Guys Im sorry but this thread is being closed. As youll see Ive asked several times for us to get back on track but as my requests are being ignored and Im now being insulted I can see no option but to close it.

Ill make a thread with the shoes posts so you can carry on the conversation

Sorry but Im sure you understand why

My apologies to Holiday-Dieter, for taking part in ruining your thread,I wish you well. You may well find that next weeks shows another good loss.
Our bodies are funny things so much goes into weightloss including
Sleep or lack of it, stress, TOTM, time (some bodies take a fortnight to show losses and gains), exercise (some show better losses, mine slows down), Water retention, Bowel movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back