1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Ruby Shoes take 2!

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by Ruby Shoes, 15 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Ruby Shoes

Ruby Shoes Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.94%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Hello everyone!

Im back again on the old slim and save :break_diet:

i was using the diet on and off for some time during 2012 - 2013, but fell off the wagon ALOT. so i'm back, 2 stone heavier, and need a good kick up the bum!

anyway, my partner and i are hoping to get engaged at some point in 2014, so i have to make sure my fingers are lovely and slim before i get my dream ring made. goal date is October when we go on holiday to Florida! the plan is to look lovely in a bikini and show off my new diamond! so i have lots of motivation.

Start date is monday (champagne and chinese food birthday for my friend this weekend and that may prove tooo much temptation atm). But that gives me a good few days to get back to grips with all the new s&s products and plan some meals.

almost excited to start again, time to get things back on track :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pripri121

pripri121 Gold Member

Welcome bk again hun gd luck n will b following ur journey :) xx

4. Mrsfeeneytobe

Mrsfeeneytobe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    249.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204lb
    Goal Weight:
    193lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.8lb(18.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save/HPD
    Welcome back!

You're in good hands here...I'm getting married in August and my engagement doesn't fit me anymore lol x

5. slim_and_happy

slim_and_happy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    226lb
    Current Weight:
    199lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.95%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome back! I remember you from before! Wishing you all the best of luck with the restart :)

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.