.. Ruby's Diary ..

And who better to share with than veggies! X

Awesome Day Ruby! And who cares what the dinner was as long as it's on plan and it was so win win! X

thanks hun, you always Brighten my day :) x x x

How are u feeling today Ruby? Any plans? X

Heyyy! I'm good ta, hope your well! Went out for coffee with my mum & Jayke :) was a lovely day and I loooove my lattes .. Hated them in pregnancy so iv had 9 months to make up haha!! Hope u had a good day! X x x x

Today's food

B
Sugar puffs (6) milk (5)
Cereal bar (2)

D
Latte (3)
Crisps (3)

T
Linda mc red onion sausages (5)
Wedges (6)
Veggies (0)

Oops 30/40 today so can have a nice treat tonight .... Hmmmmmm ...... X x x

Hello Ruby!
First, congrats for the loss :)
I want to ask you if you are following propoints or another point system. It's because you said you are allowed 40 points a day, I counted mine and it says 36, but I'm ways heavier than you. So I was wondering if my calculator is wrong or something like that.

Editing: forget my question, I was reading your past posts and saw that you are breast feeding!

Heyyy! I'm good ta, hope your well! Went out for coffee with my mum & Jayke :) was a lovely day and I loooove my lattes .. Hated them in pregnancy so iv had 9 months to make up haha!! Hope u had a good day! X x x x Today's food B Sugar puffs (6) milk (5) Cereal bar (2) D Latte (3) Crisps (3) T Linda mc red onion sausages (5) Wedges (6) Veggies (0) Oops 30/40 today so can have a nice treat tonight .... Hmmmmmm ...... X x x

I'm not normally a latte fan but I do love the new Nescafé Vanilla Latte, they are lush! What did you spend your remaining 10pp on? X

Hello Ruby! First, congrats for the loss :) I want to ask you if you are following propoints or another point system. It's because you said you are allowed 40 points a day, I counted mine and it says 36, but I'm ways heavier than you. So I was wondering if my calculator is wrong or something like that. Editing: forget my question, I was reading your past posts and saw that you are breast feeding!

Hey & welcome :) yup full time breast feeding .. Otherwise I'd be on 26pp .. Eek, doesn't feel like I'm on a diet coz I have so many points to use up of a day .. Done ww in the past and always been on very low points - BF seems the way to go :) how are you getting on? Do you have a diary to follow? X x x

I'm not normally a latte fan but I do love the new Nescafé Vanilla Latte, they are lush! What did you spend your remaining 10pp on? X

Ooooh last Xmas I had an obsession with Nescafé gingerbread lattes - vanilla ones sound fit!

I had a muller granola yogurt (4) cadburys mini roll (3) & some sour cream and black pepper sunbites (3) nom nom! Spread em out over the evening and night as was up with Jayke til half 5 x x x x

Today's grub ..

B
Tesco Bagel (6) lf butter (1) chocolate cereal bar (2) semi skimmed milk (5)

D
Vanilla Yogurt (2) Doritos crisps (5) nectarine (0)

T
Chilli con carne - uncle bens chilli (3) quorn mince (2) kidney beans (1) half a pack of micro rice (5) sprinkle of lf cheese on top (1)
(This absolutely stuffed me)

S
Handful of sugar puffs (2) white choc (2)
Grapes (0) lf crisps (3)

40/40

Ooooh last Xmas I had an obsession with Nescafé gingerbread lattes - vanilla ones sound fit! I had a muller granola yogurt (4) cadburys mini roll (3) & some sour cream and black pepper sunbites (3) nom nom! Spread em out over the evening and night as was up with Jayke til half 5 x x x x
I never saw those ones! I got these and the Double Choca Mocha ones when they were £1 in Morrisons a little while back, don't mind paying £1 for 8 Drinks! Your Snacks sound yummy, did Jayke sleep later where he was awake till 530? X

Today's grub .. B Tesco Bagel (6) lf butter (1) chocolate cereal bar (2) semi skimmed milk (5) D Vanilla Yogurt (2) Doritos crisps (5) nectarine (0) T Chilli con carne - uncle bens chilli (3) quorn mince (2) kidney beans (1) half a pack of micro rice (5) sprinkle of lf cheese on top (1) (This absolutely stuffed me) S Handful of sugar puffs (2) white choc (2) Grapes (0) lf crisps (3) 40/40

Such a yummy day! I'm really loving my Quorn at the moment! X

I never saw those ones! I got these and the Double Choca Mocha ones when they were £1 in Morrisons a little while back, don't mind paying £1 for 8 Drinks! Your Snacks sound yummy, did Jayke sleep later where he was awake till 530? X

Such a yummy day! I'm really loving my Quorn at the moment! X

Yeah typically when hubby took him haha, I got a few hours in bed .. Ahhhh, heaven xxx

Bit of a messed up day ..... Overslept so no breakfast .. Had dentist ..... Then was suppose to take Jayke to a class but we missed it coz he decided he wanted to feed and pee all over himself haha!

D
boots shapers hummous & falafel wrap (8)
s&v squares (3)
diet coke (0)

T
quorn sausages (3) on a wholemeal bap (4)
wedges (5)
lotsa veggies (0)

S
vanilla & choc sprinkles yogurt (2)
s&v lf crisps (3)
peanut brittle bar (4)
milk (4)
chocolate (4)

40/40

Me, hubby & baba went on a nice two hour walk today :)

Today's food ...

B
toast & butter (10)
cereal bar (2)

T
lm sausages (3) on a bap (4)
wedges (5)
veggies (0)

S
crisps (6)
yogurt (2)
milk (4)
fruit
choc (4)

40/40

proud of myself for sticking to this diet :) xxx

Today's food -

B
vanilla yogurt (2)
milk (4)

D
made a batch of lentil & veg soup & it was Delish !! So just pointed the lentils at 3pp
doritos (5)

T
veggie spag Bol - quorn mince (2) pasta (7) dolmio sauce (3)

S
crisps (3)
party rings (4)
choc (3)
grapes, nectarine & apple

36/40

Me & baba have been busy meeting our mummy & baby friends today .. So just sat down to chill ..

Today's food
B
ALL BRAN 6
Milk 4

D
Lentil and veg soup 4
Crisps 3
Yogurt 2

T
Not sure yet ....

Today's food

B
Toast & lf butter (8)
Milk (4)

D
Pizza (8) salad (2)

T
Veg & lentil soup (3) Philadelphia & cucumber sarnie (9)
Party rings (3)

S
Crisps (3) fruit (0)

Nice 2 hour walk with the pram today :)

Today's food!

B
Bagel & Philly (7)
Milk (4)

D
Boiled eggs (4) ryvita (2) butter (1)
Crisps (3)
Yogurt (2)

T
Quorn oriental stir fry (6)
Biscuits (5)
Choc (6)

Today's food

B
2 slices of toast (6) xtra light Philadelphia (1)

D
Lentil & veg soup (3)
Lf crisps (3)

T
Wedges (5)
Quorn chilli (6)
Cheese (1)

S
Milk (4)
Party rings (4)

Back