rubys reducing mission!

rubyangel

skinny jeans-im on my way
well hello! deciced to start a new diary,after a long long time of messing about!
its time to get down to business and start shifting this weight once and for all.
i am starting on monday and am aiming to do 100% no cheating until oct 20th,when i go away for my 4oth birthday,i will have that week off ,then hopefully keep on plan til goal,hopefully before christmas.look forward to chatting.xx

hiya katie,yep i did cd before,think about this time last year,a had a bit of a break for various reasons,weddings etc and just struggled to get back on it,ive not really bothered this year with dieting until now,just feel in the right mind-set to knuckle down andget on with it.
i think after doing a vlcd its hard to do another type of diet,knowing what big losses you can get,plus i really cant behave myself on other diets at all!
you have done really well katie,you must be very proud of yourself.xx

totally with you there , I tried SW to get the last bot off and loosing 0-1 lb a week just didnt keep me motivated !!! I find exante easier than CD as the shakes are much thicker and more filling , the bars are massive and the soups are lush , compared to the nasty CD ones !!!
Good luck on exante xxx

well day 2 and alls well!
had 2 shakes and a bar yestrday,today i have had a shake,a small chicken salad at lunch,and i will have a shake and a bar later, i have stocked up on cooked chicken and salad,as this is what i shall have if i feel the need to eat.hopefully once ketosis is here i wont need to,but i find it easier to have something i can just grab thats ready to go.
im feeling good,a bit tired,but nothing major,im just glad im actually doing something about my weight,it has took me long enough to motivate myself!
im not too sure what my starting weight is,as i dont have any scales here,i think though judging by my clothes,its about 14 stone something,everything is very tight at the minute,i shall weigh on sunday at mums house and report that weight,just hope i see a 13 something,cant bear to see a 14,think thats why i havent weighed myself!xx

day 3 and alls good in the hood!
feeling a bit hungry today,may have some chicken later.if it doesnt pass,hopefully tommorrow will be well and truly in the swing of it and can do just shakes and a bar.i feel as if my face isnt as chubby,but that may be my imagination.
have just bid on a few size 16 items on e-bay,hope i get them,will be good inspiration.

well,hunger has now left the building! guess ketosis must be here,right just got to keep drinking the water and not cheat.

Welldone chick, onwards and downwards. eBay is addictive, did you win the budding war? Xx

thanks for the replies!
the bidding war is ongoing!,even got my son to check for me today! think il wait until sunday,before it ends and make my move then!
well,today has been finediet-wise,even cooking for the family wasnt too traumatic for me!
im not looking forward to the weekend,as that is the time i struggle with the diet,but i have chicken and prawns etc,so will go for some protein and salad if i need to.
right off to drink some more water,and go to the loo another million times.xx

cant sleep at the moment,maybe its a side-effect,dont know,bet il be really tired tommorrow though! may pop in to my mums for a quick weigh in,i was 14.4,at the beginning of august,and may have been a bit more after my hollibobs.i will be interested to see what i weigh now, i want to weigh between 9 and 9.7,so at least i will know what i have to lose.

First of all Happy early Birthday! Second, why wait till Monday there is now time like the present why not start tomorrow? This was my biggest downfall in the past, waiting to start or eating something "bad" and letting is spiral into a bad day then week and so on.

Back