Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

i too dont think you need to justify your daughters eating habbits, and what routine you hvae. as long as the dietitions are happy, as long as the drs are not breathing down your neck then i dont see any problem.. i would love to be able to get away with eating at fast food places twice a week so i envy her!!
as long as you are happy, as long as your daughter is happy i cant see any problem with it... xxxxx

how is the assignment going? getting much done, or is x factor (which ive only just started watching so shhhh) getting in the way of being able to concentrate????

Assignment almost done as my girl went to Mums for a few days and hubby at footy (yawn).

As for your carby weekend - christ, dont sweat it. Get back in track tomorrow and you will be right as rain xx

Day 11 continued
Had a great day depsite my dear girl going away for a few days. Took the pooch on a massive walk and I drank my weight in water on return - i was that parched!

Ate a lovely dry fried chicken breast tonight with mushrooms cooked ina bit of butter. As an ex atkins girls at heart, I know the butter wont kick me out of ketosis but know its a no-no on this diet. Aaaah well Im willing to face the consequences if it does any damage but Im hopeful it won't be. I certainly won't lose sleep over it and its not as if i shoved a whole eclair in my gob.

Just enjoying the last of my CD bar for todays intake and then its bed to start day 12 in prep for day 13 weigh in - wooooohoooooooo.

oooooohhhhh weigh in is coming in close.... love it.. the excitment starts agin!!!!!!!!

woop woop!!! (does a little dance..)
i didnt think my meals were overly carby.... do you think they were???

Woah folks!

Hold on a sec!!!! I was in no way questionning Rumbly's parenting etc and I certainly wasn't asking her to "justify" her daughter's eating habits. I just asked a question about lifestyle is all.

Hello Rumbly! How are you doing today? Just wanted to say that I think you're a brilliant mom from what I've read so far and your daughter is one lucky little girl.:)
Hope you have a great day 12 (I'm sure you will!:p), and I'll chat soon.

Bless your sweet heart tess....... Always there and supportive as ever. Hope you are having a CD-riffic week too xx

OOOohhhh she is about early... is something wrong... are you feeling ok.

Kes, I hads to get up dead early to take hubby on this residential with his college students (he is a college lecturer). Ugh, hated it. I only drank 500ml all the way (one hour there and one hour back) - no way was I starting my shake that early - NO WAY!
So I went back to bed when I got in and erm, only just woke up. Im in the house alone which is a treat as I can get out of preparing food and meals and just concentrate on my shakes, bars and bit of chicky licky tonight x

and run round the house NAKED!! lol

he heeeeeeee. I would if I wasnt scared of my figure!

turn the mirrors round then...

we have sliding mirror doors in two rooms.....id be buggered if I am doing that!
I shall keep on wearing black and feel super slims!
Got into my old fave jeans from two years ago on sat. It gave me more than a muffin top but at least they fastened! I was so happy.

oh i have a pair of those jeans.. from when i was 18.. they dont do up yet.. but i got into a dress (the one i wore for my 18th) today... WOOP WOOP!

god, its amazing, isnt it?
im dying to get into a dress I bought in the sales a few years ago - never worn it and swore I would one day. That day will be here soon!

woop woop!!! lets do that little dance together........

im boogey-ing right now. I aint pretty, I have no bra on under my t-shirt.... I could have my eye out ;)

well get one on and i wanna see jumping jacks people!!!

jesus, you are worse than boot camp...feel bullied into putting bra on JUST for you! **risks star jumps without bra in the knowledge it could result in black eyes**

lol
i have been jumping every where i need to go to around the house today. just to try and get some exercise in.. lol playing bassy music and all!!! im bopping in my chair right now....

caliofinia gurls ...... wooahhhha wooooahhhh ohhhhh

Day 12
Its like friggin' groundhog day here - Im only two weeks into this diet! Im not bored at all but everyday seems the same. I suppose on a normal "non diet" day Id have different meals to plan with huge shopping trips and now because there is less of that, well.....its just monotonous!

I had to get up early to take hubs to work and there was no way I was having my first shake at 7am....eeeeew, no way. So I went back to bed when I got in and slept til 1230pm! I made my lovely Mint Choc shake and enjoyed very single drop of it. I glugged 1 lts of water by 4pm and Im almost at 2.5 litres at 9pm. Thats lots of trips to the lavvy, my friends!

So for tea I had one piece of chicken and mushrooms and sat in the house on my own, with the dog, and felt like crying. Its not the same without my girl here and hubby telling me Im doing well. The dog loves me any old how and shows his affection by letting off the most hideous gas explosions in my direction which makes me feel like wretching!

I took him for a super long walk tonight to firm up the wobbles and get me back into shape. He was knackered let alone me!

Day 12 was just like day 11 and 10 - nothing to report but still going strong.

Loves ya, Mini's x

Back