Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Kes, I don't mind! I think we're all excited for you! And pretty jeal of your lush dress x

I am still really self conscious coz it is tight. Could have done losing a stone more.

Afternoon :) Kes the dress is stunning you've no need to feel self conscious you're going to knock em dead!!!!!!

Rumbly hope your tummy feels a bit better as the day goes on :)

Stop ignoring me Ninja....... I live in Wigan! I'll hunt you down!

Kes, you gotta enjoy it love!
At least the zip goes up!!!!
I'm proud of you x

Stop ignoring me Ninja....... I live in Wigan! I'll hunt you down!

Rumbly i did say what a small world where abouts i live in newtown :p

Ninja!!! Omg, my studio is in scot lane!!! Hilarious!
Come over for coffee xxx
I live in Ashton x

Pain gone, rumble tums had started in its place.
Could literally lick the air as daughter is eating crisps!

Ninja!!! Omg, my studio is in scot lane!!! Hilarious!
Come over for coffee xxx
I live in Ashton x

What studio? I usually drive down scot lane when main roads are busy can't say ive noticed anything other than houses and a chinese takeaway up there lol.

Hope you didnt give in to those crisps missus. I ALMOST had some chilli peanuts, had them in my hand and then threw the whole tub in the bin instead lol ive got my water and last shake in about an hrs time

I'm in the hope enterprise centre, on the left, as you pass the cinema on your right. I'm not on the street, so to speak.
I'm in tomorrow, swing by!
Aaaaaand the crisp feast subsided when I ate a pickled onion. That kills my hunger instantly. But gives me hideous bad breath! Lol x

Oh i see kind of set back on the main road. I didnt know that was scot lane still. Would love to pop in but got a hectic kiddy winking schedule tomorrow ughh not looknig forward to having 3 under 3 to entertain. What is it you do at hope enterprises?

I'm a photographer with a studio there.
And pickled onions gave neglible carbs in them. You'd have to eat the whole jar for your body to respond. I eat about 8 small ones a day. The ones in white vinegar are best.

So I lost a pound today, stuck to plan and walked the dog for an hour. The fact that, normally I'd be eating a pile if crap on a Saturday, is actually not bothering me.

I'm cured! I'm a cd addict and mint choc shakes are my crack cocaine.

Kes, how was your special evening? tell all x

Just got in...

Food was lovely, but only ate half of the main and pudding, but ate all the raw beef and rocket salad thing what ever its called......

Drank 4 malibu and diet cokes, and danced for some of the evening (from about 11:30-1am)
Then just been chatting in the bar...

Everyone commented on the dress, my Boobs and my red lips. So its all good..

There was no photographer here this year which I was gutted about as last years photos were crap, so I really wanted good ones. But just some small pick and flick ones on.the father in laws camera and a friends NIKON d 60 or something... and they are all crap. So a bit disappointed! Maybe next year, when I will be lighter than every other year.

Right on off to bed... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz night Xx

Hellooooooo I found my way back <3 xxx

Oh ******. Need to change all my pictures Etc!! Xx

Kes, I was thinking about you all night wondering if you were having a good time :)

Lauren.... Hooray! You're here. And erm, yes...... Might wanna change your pic x

Back