Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

I faltered yesterday, but I'm ok and back on it today... just ate far too much of what I had, and too much chicken at night...

So I need to learn to control the amout I cook for my evening meal....

What are some meal ideas?

We all slip babes, just keep trucking x
Meal ideas:
One whole can of tuna, drained
Sliced chicken
Turkey

with green veg/salad, or mushrooms

I sprinkle my chicken with Cajun spices!
Sometime I sprinkle a teeny bit of chicken oxo on my chicken in the pan and add mushrooms (dry fried) and then tip a bit of Elmlea in there. Not lots but cream keeps you in ketosis so it's ok. Well for me it is! X

Woke up with renewed purpose today but have not been regular with secondary bathroom visits. This is despite eating green veg each day and cd additives to my shakes that should make you "go".
Not been since Saturday. This is not making me feel especially awesome.
Meh.

Hi! I had the same bathroom problems a few weeks ago and the docs have given me sachets called laxido. You can take when you can't go (just mix with water) and then you can take daily if needed to keep you regular! Hope this helps. Have enjoyed ready your diary :)

been busy all day today but was hungry now and again. Grrrrrr, I can cope when im not hungry and lots of days Im not - weird.
Resorted to not weighing myself everyday as it just gets depressing. Will check every few days to make the effort worthwhile.
How are you all, Minis?

Ohhhh I card deal with not weighing... its just too hard lol.

I can not be trusted...

I've made the decision of mixing my plans up.
I want to exercise, but can't do hard core workouts without eating meals, so the days I exercise I will have my chicken and veg, and the days I don't I will be having a shake instead...

Work is mental at the moment, no time to do anything.

im trundling along with my May goal date looming nearer (lol, its friggin weeks off yet!) but still.
I ordered some clothes in preparation for it. I will NOT buy anything new until then. So its leggins and baggy tops all the way.
I did buy shoes though and they fit - cos shoes always fit. This is why overweight girls love shoes the most.
Rocketdog had a fantastic sale last week so I indulged. Three pairs for les than £70 - should have been £165 for the lot.
It was my xmas pressy from hubby. I only shop in the sales for christmas pressies from him. Hate buying full price knowing that they will be less than half afterwards.

Anyway, having a shitty day mood wise. Hoping it improves laters x
Kirsty x

Hello everyone I hope you don't mind but I have been spying on your posts a little, and am lovin the positivity!
i did CD in 2011 and lost 3.5 stone before having to stop due to a serious health problem....but I'm back and in my 2nd week. Keep up the FABBY work ladies, with help we can get through this.

much love. Laura x

Evening lovely ladies and hi puddy good luck on your journey :)

Rumbly and Kes sorry you're having rubbish days, hope they've picked up a litte later on. Hmmm why is it in ketosis that your tummy literally still feels hungry i dont get it i thought u werent meant to feel hunger????

Well im off work now til Sunday woohoo although with this snow forecast i may not end up getting weighed tomoz if CDC can't get here, good job ive enough products to last til Mon. Does everyone else love or loathe the snow? I like it on the ground but not roads it should be intelligent snow that avoids roads so we can all go about our business :)

Hey Kes - where you hoping to go in your next job

Pudd - hey chick, I check in at least three times a day so am here to chat whenever

Ninja - love snow for about two days then after that, it gets on my bloody nerves.

im going back to nanny work...

i cant afford to keep working where i am...

love the snow....

Has anyone got any snow yet? Very south east corner of England are meant to be getting some tomorrow and throughout the weekend. I'm not keen on it when I have to drive but when I don't it's lovely as I don't feel guilty for just laying in bed all day watching movies! xx

paigee - I love in the northwest, darl....we hae about an inch here but its meant to lay thick tonight :(

Kes - At least with Nannying, your'e in charge ;)

Ninja - do you work far from home.....would you really walk??!!!

hi chickies
Managed to button my jeans up tonight
- in a few weeks I will share the picture I took on day one in them (wouldnt do up, belly flopping all over the place - quite the hideous thing I ever saw). I can do them up now although they nip a little.
Hope you are all hunkered up for the snow storm, kids.
Keep on glugging xx

Errr we were supposed to get loads of snow over night, and we have nothing.

Well done for getting the jeans up.. woop woop .:)

Morning ladies :) snow snow snow galore here and it's getting heavier every second. Think i might end up being stuck on the estate and have to walk to get Ella from nursery lol!!!!

Yes rumbly i would definitely be expected to walk to work, i'm a mental health nurse and we do the emergency mental health assessments in A and E over the weekend and on night shifts so we have to provide a service and as im only about 1 1/2 miles from work i wouldnt get paid if i didnt walk in and well it'd mewan my poor colleague from night shift would end up doing a 24hr shift coz there's only 2 of us on at weekends

How amazingly exciting to have got those jeans up that's brilliant!!!! They'll be falling off you in a month hehe :)

Oh oh girls it was my wi today and i lost a whole 5 lbs arghhh im so excited :)

Kes - we have about 2 inches over here but that was at 12 oclock - i havent looked out the window since. CBA in a grouch today

Ninja - you work at Wigan infirmary? I hate that hospital. My daughter is being transferred from Alderhey (as she is over 16 now) to Wigan adult services. Will consider stopping attending hospital altogether because of this.

lost one stinky pound since monday and I have no idea why. Ive stuck to plan but then I have 5 days worth of toilet activities in my body - hope thats the reason why.

Having a yummy tin of tuna tonight for tea with cabbage. The highlight of my frigging day.

I WILL DO THIS!

Back