Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Re: Rumbly Tums Diary - CD 810

We are not near by... we both travelled 1.5-2 hours on the train

Hey jes, I have a blister!! I'm sueing you!

oi its not my fault you have a blister!!! my feet were killing me by the time i got home!!

Great picture, girlies! I'd love to have someone nearby doing CD, too! No such luck for me!

GM we're probably the same distance away mileage wise as Kes and Rumbly but can you imagine how long it would take for us to do the journey? Lol

I'm 20 mins from brum lol x

GM we're probably the same distance away mileage wise as Kes and Rumbly but can you imagine how long it would take for us to do the journey? Lol
Was thinking the same thing!
The last time I drove to Wexford it took 6hrs. Roadworks, the new road wasn't built and the GPS which had me going around in circles! We could meet in the middle. Where would that be?

Athlone? Is there good shopping there? :p LMAO

Actually shopping in Athlone is pretty good. Will have to wait until I am a size that is worth shopping n will fit into the shops. There's h n m and zara. ;) both run teeeeny.

Defo let's do shop/spa trip tho!!

Sorry for hijack!

Sounds like a great idea for the spring to reward ourselves :D

lol well the midlands is a big place ha ha - I am in Redditch x

Hijack away, Im easy x

D'oh...RumblyTums, all the talk of shopping made me lose the run of myself!

:)

GG! That dress is gorgeous - timeless, can be worn with a jacket or cardi and boots and heels....tres versatile

God knows what day I am on now....Ive lost track!
Today Ive been hungry all day, maybe having my "meal" at lunchtime yesterday has thrown me off my routine but by god, I hated it. I have had terrible tummy cramps too but might have been from 4 coffees I had yesterday (I dont normally drink it on CD) or the spices in my nandos chicken (which was bloody well dry, I almost baulked). Or maybe my tummy ache is from having a diet coke yesterday.

I have never fancied gorging on this diet when ive been hungry, opting to drink a pint of water to try and ease it - but its tough going, I cant deny it. Im still in ketosis after diet coke yest and 4 coffees with milk and cream and one with gingerbread syrup on it (starbucks gingerbread lattes are bloody lush!).... so thats a good sign but I did have several trips to the loo today and seemed to have cleared the back catalogue of sludge in there (TMI, I know but by god, it was endless!). I do not think I am constipated anymore. But as I type now my tummy is still gurgling and I have a slight tummy ache.
Im not holding out for a great loss this week because I actually think that 6 weeks of 810 might plateau me so Im dreading SS+. If I have to do it to get the pounds off, I will but aaaaaaargh, id rather not.
Ive been lucky though - Ketosis in 810 and good weight and inch loss so maybe the real test is yet to come. Bugger :(

Back