Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

hmmmm, feeling a bit blue today and worried that I have stalled. Ive been good, still in Ketosis and well within the 810 plan. BUMS :(

oh dear - do you think it's the monday blues kicking in? put yesterday behind you now - if you can ignore your gurgly stomach! i'm pretty sure you are worrying over nothing. You are doing so well, don't let these evil negative thoughts get in the way.

oh huni I hate seeing you down - just look at how far you've come - you've had the same losses as me and I am SS (with the occasional + ) xxxx chin up chick xxxxxx we love ya

day whatever - maybe 34/35..... duh, lost count
Ive a feeling ive either STS or lost 1 or 2 lbs this week. I went on my treadmill tonight for the first time since i started this diet to try and shift the grotty feeling I have tonight.
Ive stayed on plan, as always, having chicken for tea plus my shakes (me beloved mint choc) and half a toffee malt bar (I cant eat a whole one...too rich).
My weigh in is at 1130 tomorrow. Afterwards, Im going to have a protein rich reward as I need to cheer myself up. If I have carbs, I know it will be destructive.
Grrrr, I have hated feeling like cack today :(

hey hunny...
sorry you are feeling like poo!!! i hope you have cheered up a little... fingers crossed for a nice weigh in today...i will be waiting here for your result...

i didnt realise you chicken on sat was so dry... (should have had the wings with me lol hehehe)
hope you are ok... im a bit worried about you now...

good luck - I'm sure you will be fine - and if you have to go to SS+ you will do it - it won't take you long now to get goal x

Well im 2.5lbs down today and 2.5 inches off.
I think I felt so grotty because for the first time in weeks I haven't felt Id lost weight. All the other weeks I knew I had lost weight, i could feel it - you know?
Going to go on my dreadmill every night now - 20 mins walk, 10 mins run.....just to firm up a little. Did it last night and didn't die so here is for the fitness to begin and then get back to the gym.
Hugs and loves x

whoop whoop! i hate the down days! I am so hungry today, so hoping to be inspired by your loss. i should get onto 810 now but am too scared!

well done Rumbly - so are you going to stick to 810 or are you going down to SS+ x

i think im doing SS+ from tomorrow but I do have my daughters bday on thurs (frankie and bennys) and a party on saturday so might make both of them 810

im 2.7 digits away from becoming overweight on my BMI. COME ON!!!!!

oohh well done on your loss... both inches and lbs!!
woop woop
i hope that you start to feel better....

oooh we posted at the same time
well done on the BMI!!!! BRING IT ON.. (well off... lol)

Yay..well done Rumbly - I hope that has lifted your mood a little. Great idea about the treadmill I've recently started walking (Good God nothing too strenuous I know..lol) but I love it. It just clears your head a bit and I feel great afterwards.

Ok I got the fitness bug!
Last night i did 20 mins walk and 10 mins run plus 50 reps of the weights but tonight? I did ten mins on the x-trainer at the gym plus a 30 minute boxercise class with 15 mins body conditioning.
Im going for the burn girls....but will stick on 810 so i dont go into negative calories - thats not a good idea.

Well done, Hon! What a fantastic goal to reach. Hope you're well. Will catch up soon. x

Well done hon. The fitness bug seems to be catching :D

It definately has! I've started walking at least an hour a day, the fresh air is doing my little girl good as well as my wobbly bits!

ooohhh have i influenced you as well???

Back