Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

yes Kes, your weigh repetitions are a good influence! I just did 70 reps and 30 obliques.....my arms better tone up!

Re: Rumbly Tums Diary - CD 810

I hope they do too... or you will have me next time I see you....

hey gret idea to stay on 810 and add excersise :) My CDC wants me to start 810 next week so I am going to bite the bullet and join the gym :eek: I used to love the gym but have just never found the time to go since the kids as hubby was working away monday to friday , but now he is at home most evenings it means he can have the kids whilt I go and work out :)
keep it up rumbly and you may get us all excersising with you :)

why don't you try the shred hun ? it really works ? have you seen our day 1 and 7 photos in the thread ? xx

Day one million and one
I had to work today so lack of forum presence :(
Had to eat out with client and opted for 3 mini chicken strips, chargrilled with lime and chilli. Had a diet coke too. Had my shake for tea with a bar and feel pretty good.
Went to spin and belly buster class tonight and did 20 mins hardcore spin, 10 min belly buster, 7 mins x trainer, 15 mins walk and 10 mins run. Im just about to do 100 reps on the weights.
I dont care if I bust a gut - I just need to get rid of the bingo wings, flabby belly and fat butt. And pronto.
As a result of burning 400 calories, i had some more chicken when I got in tonight......not sure if I care or not but at least it was chicken and not chips.
Feeling utterly useless this week but am not packing the diet in - no bloody way x

You have done well with the exercise and good choice on the grilled chicken for lunch! Wish I had the motivation to exercise :( always so tired after work so I never want to go to the gym.
Hope you are feeling better tomorrow x

you are doing well. stop beating yourself up about it, and stop being down about it...
you will get to goal and your gonna look FAB!

ah hun your not useless but I know what you mean I feel like that this week (think mines PMT) but I just feel like saying stuff you cambridge I'm having a curry LOL but I won't I did have some tuna today though lol xxx and then I felt sick which worries me when I start eating again - is everything gonna make me feel blurgh - sorry babbling on now lol xxx much love

Thanks for popping in people xx

Day 6 billion and one hundrety zillion
Its my daughters bday today and evry year, without fail, we go to Frankie and Benny's. I told myself I will be good and I was, of sorts.
I had a Mushroom (free on 810) with a bot of goats cheese (not free), pancetta (not free) and rocket (prob free) plus a drizzle of balsamic. These will NOT kick me out of ketosis but will let you know when I pee on a stick tomorrow! Ahem that was for starters.
For my main I had cajun chicken caesar salad that I asked for the anchoive, tomato, croutons and dressing to be removed! So basically I had a few strips of cajun chicken with Kos lettuice leaves.
I had a teaspoon of birthday cake as well - GO ME!

No exercise tonight as we had guests but tomorrow I aim to make up for it BIG style with a spin class, x trainer for 10 mins, dreadmill for 15 mins uphill walking and a twenty minutes run.

I have a party to go to on Saturday night and on Sunday we are going to London to take my daughter to the natural history museum. I aim to make the right choices but by god, its been a tough week with client lunches, ellie's birthday, the party and a trip to London.

Who knows what the hell my weight will be like next week but at least I havent had platefuls of carbs or other nasty little fat inducing tid bits x

Hun, I think you did really well.... you might be surprised next week with how busy you have been, the weight might be falling off you... I hope that is the case anyway...

Have fun over the weekend... has your dress come? Does it look good?

OMG Kirsty - you are going fitness mad! But good idea...i really need to think about starting to add some in. Treadmill arrives on Monday so no excuse then!!

A new world opened to me today. Used a triblade hand blender which made my beloved mint choc shake completely lump free, smooth, frothy and bigger. Suddenly this diet has a new lease of life.
I have s renewed faith even if I loved my shakes lumpy before!!!!!

Oh hun..... I'm pleased that you are loving your new little blender... this us what I use.. so welcome to the world of no lumps

I'm having the next few days off, sort my head out abs then back with it on Monday... im quite excited to be honest

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to Ellie - your birthday meal sounded so lovely and well done on only having a teaspoon of cake I'm not sure I could have resisted. I'm mahoosively impressed with your new fitness regime - you'll look fab by the time you reach goal.

Have a great weekend Kirsty xx

omg hun have you never blended them before ? I couldn't drink them without them being blended - I froth mine right up till they are bubbly lol.

Happy Birthday Ellie - hope you are all having a wonderful time x

Sorry about my lack of thread jumping and support over the past few days...... It's been manic here. Thank you for continuing to visit me xx

Day Mcsquillion and forty five
After discovering the power of a triblade hand blender which, incidentally, is a very early crimbo pressie from my Momma, my love of shakes has increased immensely. I honestly thought my method before was ok but now? Sheeeeeesh, yummers.

It's going to be a crap week to gauge overall because if partys and days out, new hardcore exercise regimes, lack of willingness to reduce the 810 to SS+ etc. I'll be just glad if I lose inches and not weight...... I'd be truly satisfied considering I'm doing cardio vascular workouts which, in effect, builds muscle.

I'm still in ketosis having made the right choices for my eats this week - I'm dead chuffed with this will power, I swear I have never been so committed to a diet before. Believe me, I've been ridiculous weights in the past and cheated my way through fo many of them.

Tonights party will mean I'll pick my way through the buffet for proteins and I'll treat my sad arse to a diet coke if I need a break from water. And honestly I don't feel deprived of anything because I've learned that I can't get my kicks from food, I get them through feeling slimmer. Perhaps that's the key with this diet due to lack of variety and excitement over stuff that goes in my mouth.

Hope you all manage to get through this weekend. Loves you. My lovely mini's friends xx

nice! you've experienced the 'blender moment'! enjoy

Back