Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Can't believe you are only discovering the power that is the hand blender at this stage ;) It makes such a difference!

And it sounds like you are coping with all the challenges being thrown at you admirably! Well done you :)

Re: Rumbly Tums Diary - CD 810

Bugger! Last nights party food was not a buffet but a beef lasagne with garlic bread, creamy chicken curry with naan or beef stroganoff. The atkins/ketosis expert in me plummed for beef stroganoff which effectively just meat and sour cream (high protein). There was some rice in the fold but I only ate about a teaspoon of it but not by choice as it was stuck to the stroganoff! I drank three diet cokes and lots of water to swill it all down.
Today we took Ellie to the Natch Hist Museum in London as the party we went to was just an hour away. My daughter, it seems, has waited her whole life for this experience and it was worth the travel and parking rigmarole to see the delight in her face. They ate crap for lunch whilst I enjoyed chicken and lettuice with a few shavings of Parmesan. Loved it.
When I get back home it's straight on the treadmill and weights. I'm determined to lose at least three inches this week xx

i feel bad for not being a good supportive mini's friend of late. Hope to remedy that soon.
I dont think I lost an ounce this week due to hardcore exercising and parties etc.
Would be happy with inches lost instead :)

PS: I wore my new dress on saturday and it fit lovely and when I looked in the mirror I felt a million bucks. BUT! I have been tagged in soem pics on facebook from the night and I look absolutely horrendous in 95% of them. A gentle reminder that I have a LONG way to go.
I coul, technically, just give up and gorge on crap, lard and fat. But my stubborn ass wont let me. Feel thoroughly and utterly depressed.

hey hun.....

i cant get on your facebook... it has deleted you.... i dont know why... i dont know whats happened. so you will have to add me again or soemthing....
hope you are ok.
and im sure you didnt look that bad!!! but i know even now, i dont like pictures of myself....
speaking of which, can you email me over the ones of us and me at brum???

oh hun I bet you don't I bet its just you telling yourself that ! and we never like photos of ourselves !! I know I always find fault

well done for doing what you've done and not gorging it sounds like it would of been easy to xx

kes, im deactivated my account as my sis was making cutting remarks about an update I made on Saturday. she only communicates through facebook - like.... what do we want for christmas and how are we....never picking up the phone unless SHE has the time (when I ring, she never has time). I just got peed off with her behaviour. Silly, I know. But she might get the message. I love her but we all have to fall in with her plans and I cant live like that. Im here for everyone, everytime. grrrr....darn her caller id!

why didnt you just take her off facebook and block her.
then she wouldnt be able to contact you... ive done this many of times lol hehehe

its ok though. and im sure through msn, email and here we can chat while im in aus... :)

GOOD LUCK THIS MORNING....
sending you loads of hugs and light thoughts!

Day 3 Mcsquillion and a hundrety and eleven
Ok, Im into week 8 and I lost 2.5 pounds yest and one sh*tty inch. After all that exercise last week and monday night (monday consisted of 30 mins cross trainer, 10 mins dreadmill and 30 minutes aerobics class with 50 reps of weights) I was pissed that I didnt lose more inches.

CDC says I wont lose inches if I am using wieghts to bulk up my arms. I kind of disagree as Ive done exercise for years and its about tightening and toning and dieting that reduces inches. Aaaaaanyway...............

I totally had my first blow out in 7 weeks and I mean....jesus christ almighty, Im talking buffet style scoffing and cramming. I told myself that I could do this because Im nipping down (FOR REAL) to SS+ this week. At first I had one mini pork pie. Then I had another. Then I had a slice of my daughters leftover b'day cake (stale from last Thurs but even so - yummers). Then I had 15 pringles. I then had a piece of leftover belly pork from my daughters tea and then to cap it off? Holy shizzer, I had two ham ham sandwiches with butter. Laughing out loud, I really went for it. I thoroughly gorged and licked and smacked my lips. PLUS - I even went to the loo this morning, like normal people do!

GUESS WHAT THOUGH? Im still in Ketosis. Thats the funny thing.

Im going to burn it all off with a gym session tonight (spin and boxercise class combined - an hour of HELL) and today I am on SS+. Im glad I got my binge out of the way - I did threaten myself with one and I had one and loved it and even it cleared me out in the poopy department (TMI - sorry).

In sum, Im glad I had a blow out, Im glad I still lost weight after last weeks parties etc and Im glad Im starting SS+ with a stricter exercise regime this week.

Loves ya xx

hun, im glad it is now out of your system.. (quite literally lol hehehehe)
now i hope that you can keep going, and get your december goal, and then go onto your feb goal!!! how exciting!!!!!!!

WEnt for the burn on Tuesday night with an hours x training despite eating like a pig and then yesterday I did 30 mins boxercise class, 20 mins x trainer, 20 mins spin class and 10 mins belly busting. I do not intend to so anymore training this week now, hopefully I burned that crap I ate "off".
Didnt have a SS+ day yest, prob a cross between SS+ and 810. Trying to wean myself on to it. Ill try SS+ today and see how I fare. Tried the peanut bar which my CDC gave me (she didnt charge - she is such a sweetheart for letting me "try" stuff). Well, it was super sacchrin sweet. It was like an over sweet snickers bar - wish I liked it but sadly I do not. Ill stick to choc orange from now on even though that is luscious!
Absolutely adoring my mint choc shakes still and with the advent of using my triblade hand blender, well.....it just makes it more frothy and palatable.
Absolutely useless with my time management at the moment and cannot get motivated to do anything. Maybe im just in a funk..... hope im out of it soon.

Rumbly, darling...
Please my ass to kick for doing ZERO exercise so far, despite it being on my list of goals...
Ta ta!

:)

oh my huni you really went for it lol - I'm so jealous ! and I bet you still lose xx I'm toying with the idea of letting myself having a planned meal when hubs is home, he really wants a chinese and I'm umming and ahhing lol

Anyway - I know you'll get back on it and do fab :) will send the shred out to you tomorrow - my lappie broke and had to set everything up on sams brand spanking new one :) so will get it done today xxx

Hey honey

Hope all is OK.... missing you on the forum

Hope your ok.....

Good luck in your weigh on. Xxxx

Hi Hon, just checking in to make sure you're ok? Hope you're having a good weekend. x

Sorry for not updating. Not been well at all with fevers etc.
STS this week as a result of lozengers and medication but at least I didnt gain.
will be back soonest x

YAY! Only 2lb away from the 11's and Im now down to BMI of 29 which means Im only overweight instead of obese.
Time to crack open the bottle of water ;)

WOW on the loss so far in! 5 lbs is amazing - I have been reading through your diary as I am on 810 at the moment and it is nice to see such great losses on the plan!

Back