Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

We are at mums for crimbo and my dad said to me, when we got here........"oooooooh skinny minny"
Chuffed to bits but the journey still continues. Am treating myself to odds and ends but will not over indulge. Having one shake a day, a light lunch and a sensible meal with tonnes of green veg. Deffo no choc and bread but I can live with that,
Merry Christmas, mini's x

Merry Christmas Hun xxxx

Glad you are going ok.... and look out you will catch up to me.... or ill get back up to where you are... lol...

My parents said the exact same thing.... lol we are twins with the same parents!

Merry Christmas and happy new year babe

Hi Kirsty, just checking to see how you're doing. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Well done on your fab weightloss. Thanks for the lovely text.
Hope you have a great New Year and I look forward to chatting to you again soon, and hopefully meeting up soon.
Take care, Hon. x :D

Hi tess xx thanks for stopping by xx

Um....... Did have a little pork-out over crimbo but I'm back on plan from today....so far, so good. You either get stuck back in or you give up and I chose the former as I have do much more weight to lose.
I'm not getting weighed until 11th jan as CDC is on a break but I'll soldier on and gave enough cd products to last until then.
Think I put on about 5 lbd but I can live with that and will lose it this week.
Going to Los Angeles at the end of jan and it's my fortieth in feb so I have goals to achieve.
I thought I'd try and be good this Christmas but so what? The worst thing about eating again was feeling full and sleepy and bloaty and sicky....... It wasn't worth it for the after effects. I was glad to get back to my shakes today, to be honest.

Hello CD, good my crimbo lard xx

Um....... Did have a little pork-out over crimbo but I'm back on plan from today....so far, so good. You either get stuck back in or you give up and I chose the former as I have do much more weight to lose.
I'm not getting weighed until 11th jan as CDC is on a break but I'll soldier on and gave enough cd products to last until then.
Think I put on about 5 lbd but I can live with that and will lose it this week.
Going to Los Angeles at the end of jan and it's my fortieth in feb so I have goals to achieve.
I thought I'd try and be good this Christmas but so what? The worst thing about eating again was feeling full and sleepy and bloaty and sicky....... It wasn't worth it for the after effects. I was glad to get back to my shakes today, to be honest.

Hello CD, good my crimbo lard xx

Hi Kirsty,
Glad you had a good Christmas. I'm sure you'll lose any weight gain in no time at all. I'm also looking forward to starting on the packs again, to be honest. It's funny how one misses them.:rolleyes:
Anyway, hope you have a great day.
Chat soon. x:)

Kirsty I pigged out aswell and like you got sick of it and couldn't wait to get back on shakes again. I have lost what I put on in 2 days so yours will go quickly. You can do it hun xx

Thanks my lovelies xx

I lost 3lb over night.... Freaking weird. Its deffo carbs that makes me retain, moreover the bread that I ate over crimbly. I dont drink so I know it's not that. Going back on plan has been easy for me because I enjoy not feeling sick after eating normal food. It's weird that the food I ate at my mums this Xmas made me feel horrid at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed eating it but after an hour, I felt nauseous and bloaty blah.
I'd happily have one shake a day for the rest of my life to prevent the sicky feeling from normal food.

Last edited:
You are going to think i am mad but I have just sat and read your whole diary for 2 hours!!

On New Years Eve as well but as I am on day 3 of CD I didnt want to go out and be tempted by anything (plus I don't have anything to wear!!)

Your diary is truly inspiring and all the lovely friends you have made on here...

I am just starting but I really hope I can get through the bad days like you have.

It's also great to know others feel exactly the same as me about their weight.

I'm off to bed now with positive thoughts! Thank you Kirsty!

xx

Happy New Year, Hon! Hope 2011 is a brilliant year for you. :D:new_year:

You are going to think i am mad but I have just sat and read your whole diary for 2 hours!!

On New Years Eve as well but as I am on day 3 of CD I didnt want to go out and be tempted by anything (plus I don't have anything to wear!!)

Your diary is truly inspiring and all the lovely friends you have made on here...

I am just starting but I really hope I can get through the bad days like you have.

It's also great to know others feel exactly the same as me about their weight.

I'm off to bed now with positive thoughts! Thank you Kirsty!

xx

Ill be here for you, kid. Ive been good up until christmas, had a blow out, got back on it...lost 4lbs and then new years...jesus.....well blew it! Ive put that 4lbs back on but I will lose it again dead quick. I still have a long way to go. xx

Happy new year chick!!

Where's your piccie gone?? Xxx

my piccy has gone because there a few people in the industry I work in who would take great delight in relaying all my "private" diet information to other websites that will cause me harm. I get it a LOT as it is without all the credentials on here being in the public at large :(

How absolutely rediculous!!

Whatever makes life and diet easier for u tho chick... Such a shame cos your picture is gorgeous!

Shitty people :( Booooo xxx

hey RT, that sucks but its probably wise as someone said- the internet is forever, its just a shame that instead of celebrating your weight loss and journey some people might seek to make sport out of it.

Bella

I know, it makes me feel so sad :(

Keep your chin up beautiful lady, your wonderful xxx

WTH?
Scales show 12.11 after Id got down to 12.1 just before crimbo.
After crimbo I went to 12.6 but I thought id stretch through to new year on/off and now this?
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
Back on it today, gymming it for two hours every day to get it down to 12 before next week. I know Ive only put water weight on but it proves that carbs are my nemesis.
NOT GOOD
but it serves me right.
This am was 12.11
tomorrow is will be less....going to check in daily to let you know how I get on (I dont usually weight myself neither but Im glad (ish) that i did this am)
Feel very naughty

adding before and after pics so far
Me on Oct 14th october on the left and me on 30th Dec - 10 weeks difference

The pic of me on the left is sooo depressing but I was not a happy girl at the time of this pic but now - Im happier (despite piling on glycogen weight over crimbo!)

Attachments

• Untitled-2 14-35-09.jpg
    Untitled-2 14-35-09.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 80
Back