Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Wow, you look like you have lost 10 years in 10 weeks! You look so different! Really inspirational, thanks for posting them xx

massive difference!!! amazing and what an inspiration to a crappy day.

why do i feel like i have seen you in magazines or newspapers? weird. what do you do? maybe we have crossed paths in a meeting or something? oh, and forget the gain, it'll soon be gone RT. I have restarted and its HORRIBLE but necessary!

Hi Kirsty and Happy New Year.

Such a shame about your pic some people are such gits but I love your new pics you look bloomin gorgeous - such a huge, huge difference. The weight loss has wiped years off you. Good luck with your restart, we can do this, 2011 is our year xx

leeds123 said:
massive difference!!! amazing and what an inspiration to a crappy day.

why do i feel like i have seen you in magazines or newspapers? weird. what do you do? maybe we have crossed paths in a meeting or something? oh, and forget the gain, it'll soon be gone RT. I have restarted and its HORRIBLE but necessary!

Thanks xxx :) still a lot of dieting to go x
I've worked on tv (create and craft) plus I write for two magazines..... Crafts beautiful and the scrapbook magazine..... Do you read those?

Awaken Me said:
Hi Kirsty and Happy New Year.

Such a shame about your pic some people are such gits but I love your new pics you look bloomin gorgeous - such a huge, huge difference. The weight loss has wiped years off you. Good luck with your restart, we can do this, 2011 is our year xx

You are do darling.... Your journey inspires me xx

cherylced said:
Wow, you look like you have lost 10 years in 10 weeks! You look so different! Really inspirational, thanks for posting them xx

What a lovely compliment, thank you x

the most wonderful change i see, is your eyes!

the look so much happier chick, its just fantastic to see!

and then theres your beautiful face obviously!

xxxxxxx

Hi ms rumbly! Long time no see!!
You're doing so well!!

Hi Kirsty, how are you doing? I've finally joined the restarters for the final time, and am pleased to say that it's going well so far. I hope we can catch up soon! x :D

adding before and after pics so far
Me on Oct 14th october on the left and me on 30th Dec - 10 weeks difference

The pic of me on the left is sooo depressing but I was not a happy girl at the time of this pic but now - Im happier (despite piling on glycogen weight over crimbo!)

You cutie, you! see the only thing folk will want to do now seeing your photos is try to pass the photo off as themselves. Being a beautiful fox is the best answer to all those naysayers.

Bella

You cutie, you! see the only thing folk will want to do now seeing your photos is try to pass the photo off as themselves. Being a beautiful fox is the best answer to all those naysayers.

Bella

BELLA - thats a lovely thing to hear when Im in the midst of going in to ketosis. THANK YOU X

Lost 4bs in two days and I'm def in ketosis. I always get into it dead quick, thankfully. Hope I can lose it all before weigh in next week.
I dont regret the crimbo eats but really wish I'd have stayed on course.
Aaaah well, I'm almost in my size 14 jeans as opposed to my 18s in October. Grateful for that.

tried my size 14 black jeans on again (I bought them in a sale 2 years ago and I have never got into them - I bought them when I was a size 18 but I couldnt resist - they were a fiver!)
They almost meet at the top. Im hoping by my birthday they will close (8th feb is my bday)
I reckon 8-10lbs will do it x
Hooray x
Still need to do something about my norks, though (still HUGE)

Lost another 2lbs on my restart after new year blow out..... Yeeefhaw x

Kirsty, you will get that off in no time babes. I had some of your free papers in a magazine the other day :) xx I impressed my friend by saying I *knew* you lol

Keep going you will do this xx

lost 9 of my 10lbs from crimbo in first week (dont get weighed until tuesday, so could have lost it all and a bit more by then!) - this diet sure works

Kes..... Missing you x

Back