Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Ive gone from a 40E to a 38DD - I hat ethem. I want to be back to 36C, at least.
Had a wobbly day today. I woke up starving (I rarely do on this diet). I should have just ate a bar for a sugar and tummy fill fix but no, I ate two mini pork pies out of the fridge. I am regretting it in one sense because of my weakness but not in another as its my first weigh day back tomorrow and I expect to show a slight gain from when I last got weighed three weeks ago.
My hearts not in it but Im not staying this weight neither. Plus, financially, this isnt working for me. Id like to still have one shake a day and calorie count to 810 on a low fat, carb free diet (not atkins - thats high fat!). Id take vitamin supplements in addition but think Id get that from veg anyway - like kale, brocolli and spinach as well as cabbage and leeks.
What do you think.....any advice? Either way, I wont be on the full CD program from next week as we are bit stretched for cash this month.
Loves ya's xx

sorry to hear that rumbly , January is a really tough month financially for many people , we are really struggling too this month and i am lucky enough to have a hubby with an amazing job !!
If you are thinking of doing your own type plan would you be better of using something like slimfast ( or tesco do their own version which is much cheaper) ? or even try something like slimming world and follow red days , high protein ,low carb and low fat ??
I really hope you find the right path for you hun :)

ive done slimming world before - great losses on it but I would prob just do red days only (I dont get this extra easy stuff they do now)
I think Im scared to come off CD - its reliable and trustworthy and WORKS.
I think id miss this forum though.
BTW - have you tasted slimfast drinks ..... they are RANK

must be something in the water today hun, i woke up ravenous too, the onion rings dumped in the dogs dish after the family had their tea were looking nice haha!

whichever way you go im sure you will be fine maybe do low carb and low fat? lean chicken and fish and salad etc
xx

Last edited:
ive done slimming world before - great losses on it but I would prob just do red days only (I dont get this extra easy stuff they do now)
I think Im scared to come off CD - its reliable and trustworthy and WORKS.
I think id miss this forum though.
BTW - have you tasted slimfast drinks ..... they are RANK
Slimming world is great , i did it during my TFR break and its fab , and the extra easy plan is amazing , although I really pile the weight on if I eat carbs so would follow red when I come off CD
there is no need to leave minimins .. we would miss you too much and it doesnt matter that you arent on CD , we will still talk to you !! ( and the SW board isnt as friendly !!)
I havent had slim fast for years but my mum did it and she said the smoothies and fruit juices were yum !

i can afford one more week of CD - might SS for a week to kick start me into the 11's (hopefully Im 12st 1lb or less tomorrow). Then Im going to do a combo of v v low carb and low fat combined with calorie counting. Sounds like a pain but I use THIS SITE for calorie counting in the past and its FABULOUS. I am determined to get to 10st or less - by hook or by bleeding crook!

dont be a stranger RT, whatever plan you do do what is right for you and keep this diary going. i love reading it.

Hi Hon, sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment. I am too, and I guess it's coz I can't afford to see my CDC this month, so I've been slacking a bit, to be honest.
I am planning on going onto WW when I've finished CD, as the new Propoints looks brill. They also concentrate on protein-based meals now.
Good luck with the rest of your journey. You are so close to goal. Please don't be a stranger. We would really miss you.
Hope to hear from you soon. x

Head is re-focussed and back on it after a two day carb binge.
Have been exercising like mad at the gym, total burn out which should make up for the carb binge (I LOVE BREAD and had a lot in the last two days)
3 weeks to my 40th and not the 10st 7lb I could have been but hey - Im still least of the 14st 7lbs I was.
Im aiming for 11st 7lbs by then and into my size 14 jeans - so thats something and will continue my journey after that until I am 9st 7lbs or perhaps less....who knows :)

you'll get there, i am sure of that RT.

That's lovely to hear Kirsty - I also love my bread and pasta and pastries. Keep you eye on those jeans and that should spur you on. Glad you're back on track xx

Kes..... Missing you x

sorry my love ive taken longer to get back around here than i should have... xxxx

you are doing really well to be honest.
at least you have got back in there and you are going for it.
and as long as you are happy with how things are going, do what ever you need to do.
its gonna be a shame that you cant keep going with it full time, but honestly do what you have to do.xxxx

hope this week is going well....

i wanna see more full body (head chopped off) piccies!!!!

ill update pictures shortly because, weirdly, I have gone down cup sizes. I measured myself and hello???!!!

ook, I have had a measure up today after a weeks intenese training and
and it looks like I have lost 4lbs this week too:
Bust..............48 to 42
Under Bust.....40 to 37
waist.............44 to 38
hips...............50 to 43
Thighs............26 to 21 (gone up 1 inch since last time but am training)
arms..............13 to 11 (gone up 1 inch since last time but am training)
tummy ...........8 to 4 (groin to belly button)
Back...............18 to 11

Woo-hoo you're back in the zone, kicking butt and have shrinking boobies to boot - where have they gone..lol!! You'll be feeling and looking fab by the time your birthday comes around xx

woop woop...
bet you are feeling amazing right now... you were just waiting for those to shrink... keep up that hard work and it will continue to go!!!!!!

I maintained this week - im useless. But back on it this week. I cant believe I have lost momentum (damn christmas, damn my carb binges)
I want to lose 7lbs before my birthday....here is hoping x

Hey honey and happy new year!

I hear you about the finances but does it really add that much to the weekly shopping bill? Would conventional food for you not cost about the £40 mark anyway?

With regards to your original goal I think you are taking the right approach... those initial goals are so arbitrary at the start because we don't really know how our body is going to work out. As you say focus on the fact that your loss has been phenomenal anyway and this birthday is going to be better than the last and the next one even better as by then you will be "living slim".

Whatever you do food wise I think a multivit supplement is a good idea (like spectrum or something), as veggies alone won't give you the full range.

Day by day is all we can do .. .keep moving forward xxx

Good luck today hun.... Xxxx

Thinking of you today hon.. hope you are feeling good with where you are today x

Back