run out of packs :(

Miss17

hi everyone,
just after abit of advice. ive been doing cambridge diet for a couple of weeks now. I have a job which makes me unable to get to my counsellor every week and i missed my last appointment.

Ive now run out of my supply and also unable to make the next appointment.

ive sent my counsellor an email to see if she's able to meet me somewhere (over the weekend-not on her usual appointment days) feel really cheeky but need about 3 weeks worth as i'm not around onwards in dec.

ive not had a response yet so sent a couple of emails to other cousellors in my area to see if they can help if thats a no go.

anyone got any other ideas? dont really wanna look into buying off ebay as i cant take delivery and think its dodgy anyway.

eek, think gonna have to stop the diet for the next 3 weeks if no luck.

Do counsellors come on this page, does anyone know?? if so is it worth adding a post for a counsellor in central london.

thanks girlies! X

i know, i thought that but didnt wanna sound cheeky and put her on the spot asking to meet me when she doesnt make appointments at the weekend.

Hun,

She is your CDC. Its her job to look after you. Believe me, she will do as much as she can to help as she makes money from it.

Call her :) she will sort you out. If she doesnt get a different one.

x

Ask if she would post then to you special delivery, would be here in the morning then go and see her and pay asap.

Back