Runaway Bride.. leaving behind the flab.

today been a toughy:

lidl cornflakes milk and tsp of sugar 8pp

same for lunch..8pp

dinner; 1/3 of a fritatta 6pp, 1/3 can of beans 2pp

24 pp used.. not sure i'll bother using the rest.. not very hungry..

stresssssssss

got a big day at work tomorrow, no idea how it's going to be structured (ha)
I might have to weigh tomorrow morning and switch to fridays as of next week. x

Sorry to hear you're having a stressful time at work :-( Good to see you're staying on track with your food though. Yey for joining the Friday Crew!!! X

Whoop. Just weighed before work.

12.12 - 5lb loss. (13.3 at starting)

Well Done Sweetie! So proud of you :) 5lbs is AMAZING, You should be very proud of yourself! X

chuffed! I really hope it continues this way! thanks!

Week 2 can sometimes be tricky so don't be disheartened if you have a much smaller loss, remember that any loss is a loss :) Did u use your Weeklies to lose the 5lbs? X

yes definitely used my weeklies. (possibly why my sneaky Wi Said 12.11 before i scoffed all that cake! )

id like two lbs this week. Food shopping Saturday so will have lots of fruit and veg to hand will be trying not to eat so much chocolate even if it is pointed!

yes definitely used my weeklies. (possibly why my sneaky Wi Said 12.11 before i scoffed all that cake! )

id like two lbs this week. Food shopping Saturday so will have lots of fruit and veg to hand will be trying not to eat so much chocolate even if it is pointed!

That's why sneaky WI aren't a good idea ;-) WW recommend 1-2lbs a week so that's definitely doable. Do u have enough bits to get you through to Saturday? X

Ok so I've been having a really rubbish week all around :( I start every day tracking but im so stressed with work im just falling to peices. Im also having a huge crisis of confidence. I get married Dec 13th and my dress will arrive last week of November m I just keep thinking I should cancel until I get this weight off. But im scared I might never get it back off seeing as ive spent 2 years failing. I saw a load of photos last night from before I had my little one. . god I was so slim. . perfect size 10 .. then I saw a picture of me from last January m. my arms are so big and wobbly and my face is so round. Will I forever look back and cringe at my wedding photos?

sigh. scales say im up to 13st again sp +2

Plan for today

B: banana 0 pp
Apricot muller corner 4pp

lunch ive got salmon 6pp .. wild rice 4pp lots of salad 10pp

Dinner: chicken with boursin (?) harlic herby philly type thing wrapped in bacon with veg 8pp

Ok so I've been having a really rubbish week all around :( I start every day tracking but im so stressed with work im just falling to peices. Im also having a huge crisis of confidence. I get married Dec 13th and my dress will arrive last week of November m I just keep thinking I should cancel until I get this weight off. But im scared I might never get it back off seeing as ive spent 2 years failing. I saw a load of photos last night from before I had my little one. . god I was so slim. . perfect size 10 .. then I saw a picture of me from last January m. my arms are so big and wobbly and my face is so round. Will I forever look back and cringe at my wedding photos?

sigh. scales say im up to 13st again sp +2

Hey Sweetie, I know it's easy for me to say but don't be so hard on yourself! Your H2B obviously loves you to pieces and your body gave you a beautiful baby :) There's still ages between now and 13/12 and you will be able to make a good 'dent' in your weight by then. We are all here for you Sweetie and all know what it's like, keep your chin up. X

Plan for today

B: banana 0 pp
Apricot muller corner 4pp

lunch ive got salmon 6pp .. wild rice 4pp lots of salad 10pp

Dinner: chicken with boursin (?) harlic herby philly type thing wrapped in bacon with veg 8pp

Fab Plan :) The Little Individual Cubes of Boursin (16g) which you can buy are 2pp so hopefully that gives you a rough idea? X I love Boursin, not had it in AGES! X

Here to subscribe, congrats on 5lb loss last week, try not to stress too much over this week just put it behind you and start pointing again and hopefully tomorrow it wont be too bad.

No point putting wedding off as you will prob never be totally happy with your weight. I failed to lose weigth for my wedding two years ago lost less than a stone and was so stressed over it but looking at the photos now i think i look beautiful as any bride is and dont see myself as the fat one. So what i am trying to say is just do your best and with the help of the dress and makeup you will be the most beautiful bride.

Good luck with it and look forward for following your journey x

I totally agree. All bride to bes stress over weight and being perfect. I was stressed out trying to look my best but as the end of the day your wedding day should all be about love and happiness. Enjoy the build up to your big day it is such a special time in your lives!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back