Runaway Bride.. leaving behind the flab.

cornishwed14

Hi all..!

I'm new here. Had much previous success with slimming world before baby *cough* now toddler *cough* But after faffing around for almost two years now I can't find anything that works for me and my ultra busy life. I find work very tough (60 hour weeks with lots of access to food, but very busy and with a toddler coming with me) I snack on crap rather than eat proper meals because I never know if i'll be home in time or if i'll get a proper lunch. This i want to fix anyways, but I needed a plan that wouldn't mean my day goes to pot if i get stuck at a soft play and can only get a panini!

Anyways, i found ww online.. (I just can't commit to one group and don't want to flit between lots and weigh on different days) but i desperately need regular community support.. so here i am!

I'm a weight watchers virgin and as most newbies I have 'the fear'.. i don't know if I'm doing it right and just hope my online tracker is tracking properly and I'm not miscalculating things etc!!

I'm on 29 daily pp with the usual 49 weeklies.

I'm eloping soon.. sometime in december or January. I have a stunning dress but its currently ordered in a size 18, sob. Not the size 10 dresses i was trying on before my little one. I want to loose three stone, and hopefully keep it off during my next pregnancy sometime in the future, but right now my main focus is to make as big of a dent in that number as possible before I get wed.

realistically I have anywhere between 10-15 weeks to loose it dependent on when the big day falls.

I'd like atleast 1.5stone off, but I know this is a BIG goal and possibly unrealistic. (especially if i'm not doing it right haha!)

I'll post the last few days diaries as per my online ww tracker and hopefully someone can help. ..

Oohkay. Here's my food diary!

(I'm Runawaybride13/14 on ww online incase that helps)

FRIDAY

Breakfast: 1 alpen light 2pp, half a yepo valley greek yogurt with honey pot, 2pp -4pp

got stuck at softplay so asked for a cheese and ham panini, no crisps, extra salad. I couldn't find a pp value for a standard panini so used the starbucks pp - 11pp, salad 0 pp

tea was rice noodles 4pp, salmon, 6pp, salad 0pp

I had a banana 0pp, and i nicked a few chips from friend at softplay 4pp

29 pp used and I did the thirty day shred too, though not sure what pp i earned though don't intend to use exercise earned points.

SATURDAY

B: Alpen 2pp

mid morning i was STARVING, end of week so very little in.

hovis seed sensation bread 3pp 1 tsp of jam 1pp and butter 1 pp

lunch; wild rice 6pp peppers and onions in passata and harrissa paste 0pp salad 0pp 150g low fat natural yogurt 2 pp

naughty snack: cocopos and milk 5pp small bowl

jacket potato 7pp, beans 5pp, cheese, half fat chedder 3pp
jelly 0pp

29 pp used 6 weeklies used 35 pp used overall .

Today

lidl fruit and fibre cereal, as per online calc 5pp for 50g
milk 2pp

ate half of hubby to be's brownie in coffee shop.. 5pp?
diet coke 0pp

about to do a roast.. chicken breast 4pp
peas 2pp
sweetcorn 2pp
gravy granules 1pp
homemade cauliflower cheese- 6pp?

27 used so far.

.. im really missing my fruit and veg.. desperately need to get to the shops.. going tomorrow!

update 6pp of new pots with dinner

33 pp used.. 29 Dailey 4weeklies

Last edited:
Here to Subscribe :) Half Costa Choc Brownie is 6pp, hope this helps. X

Oh thank you!

How do my days look? <<shitting it>>

I need this weight off so quickly the fact ive eaten bread has terrified me lol!

Oh thank you!

How do my days look? <<shitting it>>

I need this weight off so quickly the fact ive eaten bread has terrified me lol!

Don't be terrified by bread! It's fine in moderation! I earn 2AP for 30DS Level 1. X

It would make life a lot easier if bread wasn't the devil! lets see how Wi goes at the end of the week! im a bit scared to weigh. When I weigh things go wrong!

It would make life a lot easier if bread wasn't the devil! lets see how Wi goes at the end of the week! im a bit scared to weigh. When I weigh things go wrong!

Knowledge is Power....if you know what you weigh then you can be the change that you want :) Plus a lot can happen between then and now! X

Really appreciate your support btw.. I need it!

Im struggling to get me head around the fact I can eat whatever I want aslong ad I point and track it. It's slotting into life soo easy. I work 60 hr weeks and have my little girl also.. my days are long and unpredictable. Ive managed to share a Brownie with my fiancé yesterday and s cookie with my girl today (special trips) and don't feel the day is ruined or guilty. but struggle to believe that I'll loose weight like this. im a big believer in lots of exercise and clean eating but I cant fit that lifestyle in right now despite numerous attempts. I hope this is what I need right now. x

Really appreciate your support btw.. I need it!

Im struggling to get me head around the fact I can eat whatever I want aslong ad I point and track it. It's slotting into life soo easy. I work 60 hr weeks and have my little girl also.. my days are long and unpredictable. Ive managed to share a Brownie with my fiancé yesterday and s cookie with my girl today (special trips) and don't feel the day is ruined or guilty. but struggle to believe that I'll loose weight like this. im a big believer in lots of exercise and clean eating but I cant fit that lifestyle in right now despite numerous attempts. I hope this is what I need right now. x

That's the beauty of WW :) I spend 5pp on a Full Size Chocolate Bar every single night, what other diet could I do that on?!? I've enjoyed Dominos, Chinese, Chippy, Greggs etc since starting WW! Life is for living and our diet should fit around our life not the other way around! X

Crap. It's official.. I get married in : 2 months 20 days! like.. 10ish weeks... which means 8 weeks until my last dress fitting really.
**** 8 weeks. Can i get a decent amount off in that time?

Crap. It's official.. I get married in : 2 months 20 days! like.. 10ish weeks... which means 8 weeks until my last dress fitting really.
**** 8 weeks. Can i get a decent amount off in that time?

I think a stone would be reasonable in 8wks? WW recommend between 1-2lb per week so that would be in fitting with that. X

Yesterday:
I made porridge, but took a few spoonfulls and decided i didn't want/like it.. so counted 2pp

sandwhich- 2 slices seeds sensation bread- 6pp, cheese 3pp, honey and mustard dressing 2pp, had half a milyway crisp roll thing, (1 roll) 3pp? and half a big cookie 6pp

dinner was a breaded haddock fillet from lidl 7pp via calculator, loads of 0pp salad, 2 fox's vieneese bicky 5pp and a few oven chips 5pp

39 pps used (29 daily 10weeklies)

Today,

30 day shred to start the day ..
had 1 1/2 scrambled eggs (shared with the munchkin) 6 pp on one slice of bread with 1 tsp butter

breaded haddock 7pp salad

well.. then my friends came for the afternoon and i made chocolate banana cake. recipe builders puts it at around 10pp if it served 12, which i think it did.. but i think i ate alot. so i've wiped my remaining weeklies off and will be having strictly 29 until WI

hmm. Making me realise how much snacky chocolate i eat.

Its pay day friday and I cant wait to go shopping, just did a tonne of recipe building online to prepare. Its been a weird week... what with not having done a fresh shop (we go monthly and get fresh veg and fruit weekly) so i've been using what we have, amazingly pointing okay, so hoping for some loss.. but not as veg and fruit laden as i like my diet to be.. fresh fish etc.

deciding to weigh in fridays.. eep.

Yesterday:
I made porridge, but took a few spoonfulls and decided i didn't want/like it.. so counted 2pp

sandwhich- 2 slices seeds sensation bread- 6pp, cheese 3pp, honey and mustard dressing 2pp, had half a milyway crisp roll thing, (1 roll) 3pp? and half a big cookie 6pp

dinner was a breaded haddock fillet from lidl 7pp via calculator, loads of 0pp salad, 2 fox's vieneese bicky 5pp and a few oven chips 5pp

39 pps used (29 daily 10weeklies)

Today,

30 day shred to start the day ..
had 1 1/2 scrambled eggs (shared with the munchkin) 6 pp on one slice of bread with 1 tsp butter

breaded haddock 7pp salad

well.. then my friends came for the afternoon and i made chocolate banana cake. recipe builders puts it at around 10pp if it served 12, which i think it did.. but i think i ate alot. so i've wiped my remaining weeklies off and will be having strictly 29 until WI

hmm. Making me realise how much snacky chocolate i eat.

Its pay day friday and I cant wait to go shopping, just did a tonne of recipe building online to prepare. Its been a weird week... what with not having done a fresh shop (we go monthly and get fresh veg and fruit weekly) so i've been using what we have, amazingly pointing okay, so hoping for some loss.. but not as veg and fruit laden as i like my diet to be.. fresh fish etc.

deciding to weigh in fridays.. eep.

Hey Sweetie! That was quite a post! Your food choices sound fine, you're making a good use of your points and a few of us have a saying on here 'More IS MORE' so hopefully that will pay off for you. Chocolate Banana Cake sounds amazing! I'm quite Snacky too but only in the Evenings, I always save 5pp for a Full Size Chocolate Bar, tonight it was a Galaxy Ripple, it gets me through the day knowing I can have that! X

Looking good so far!

A little trick when having a baked potato is to weigh it AFTER you've cooked it- it always weighs less than raw.

Looking good so far!

A little trick when having a baked potato is to weigh it AFTER you've cooked it- it always weighs less than raw.

Or just buy Jacket Smiles as those are 3pp Each lol x

Thanks gals! I had a sneaky weigh this morning and it showed 12.11 somthing so that's good! but sometimes my scales (despite being hi-tech very expensive) can be a bit up and down so will see what it says come friday. I really want to see 11 st something before the wedding *wishful thinking*

Thanks gals! I had a sneaky weigh this morning and it showed 12.11 somthing so that's good! but sometimes my scales (despite being hi-tech very expensive) can be a bit up and down so will see what it says come friday. I really want to see 11 st something before the wedding *wishful thinking*

Tut Tut for your Sneaky WI! Fingers Crossed for Friday! X

today been a toughy:

lidl cornflakes milk and tsp of sugar 8pp

same for lunch..8pp

dinner; 1/3 of a fritatta 6pp, 1/3 can of beans 2pp

24 pp used.. not sure i'll bother using the rest.. not very hungry..

stresssssssss

got a big day at work tomorrow, no idea how it's going to be structured (ha)
I might have to weigh tomorrow morning and switch to fridays as of next week. x

Back