Running 5k on Sunday but no energy!!!

Help!!! I'm on day 6 now and feeling v tired, i've been 100% throughout but am not sure i'm in ketosis (i dont have the bad breath!) the problem is, i'm doing Race for Life on Sunday, its 5k, and am unsure where i'm gonna get the energy from! I can barely get upstairs without getting dizzy at the moment :( i felt great until yesterday.
People keep talking about this amazing energy they have so i'm just wondering when mine will get here!! It'll be day 8 when i run so fingers crossed! I'm drinking my 3-4 litres of water a day, the weight is coming off and i'm thrilled, just a bit terrified of fainting in front of a few hunded people! Any tips/info would be great!!! xx

Just realised it'll be day 9 when i run!!

I cant really make any suggestions hun, think you will have to wait until Sunday and see how you are feeling. Just make sure you have plenty of water x x

Wow......has it got to be run.....or can you walk and jog .......good for you for signing up......as Cheryl said see how you feel on the day ....and listen to your body.......dont go exhausting yourself......xx

Good luck on sunday.
I done the race for life 2 years ago (powerwalked in 40mins) and loved every minute of it.
Hoping you feel better by then. I'm sure you will
Enjoy
xx

Thanks everyone! It went well! I only managed to run just over half then had to walk cos my legs had turned to jelly but am just happy i made it without collapsing! Been feeling very dizzy all afternoon but very worth it as raised £150 for cancer research! Hopefully this will boost my weight loss for the week as seems to have stopped :-/

Back