Running advice

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I am just about to start my last week at running club, after which i was wondering, how many times a week do all the runners on here go running and also how long do they run for each time.x

thanks in advance.

I don't think I can really class myself as a proper runner, but I have been doing C25K on alternate days. Always a rest day between, so usually 3 times per week.

Why are you quitting running club? If you don'tmind me asking. :):)

I don't think I can really class myself as a proper runner, but I have been doing C25K on alternate days. Always a rest day between, so usually 3 times per week.

Why are you quitting running club? If you don'tmind me asking. :):)

Sophie is only running beginners classes for 6 weeks. she has another class starting in a couple of weeks time.
So i will be on my own. well me and my dog.

I'm also not a real runner but a beginner! My goal is 3 times a week too.

ran my first 30 minute run on Wednesday, by the time i got home i thought that i was going to vomit and faint in that order. i felt yucky.
just did the same run today with 200metres more and i feel great. could have run for another 10 mins.

That's brilliant Tara! Were you a total 'non runner' a few weeks ago, or has it taken you ages to learn to run?

Well done Tara - I've just started and can manage 10 minutes - am hoping to catch you up soon. Is there anyone else in your beginners club who wants to carry on meeting?

Back