Running Treadmill

caroline_ireland

MISS Failure ha
Will i lose weight running on treadmill, obviously i have to build it up just did 20mins there but running and walking. Has anyone lost a load of weight running and how long did it take till they noticed it

If you watch your diet and exercise, yes, you will lose weight. Running or power walking (what I do) on treadmill is a terrific exercise.

It helps burn calories, sure...but don't forget to tone too with weights and the like...gets the old ticker and the lungs fitter too...so all good...

ive cut back on food and this is my 2nd day of doing treadmill and already i feel better :)

yeh am doing w/w points and tredmill and I can feel the differnce in 4 weeks :D

i would like to buy a treadmill, but not an electric one, can anyone recommend a good non-electrical one.

Treadmill is fantastic excercise, has yours got a heart rate monitor? If so, you can track it so that you stay in the cardio/fat burn zone for optimum workouts :)

Hi
I'm getting a treadmill tomorrow, started running last year and managed to get up to 3 miles without stopping. Unfortunately living in Scotland the weather is not brilliant.
I dont mind running in the rain but the ice we have had has put a stop to my running so decided on a treadmill.

You will lose weight with it but you need to make sure your in your fat burning zone thats why I have just bought a heart rate monitor, if you decide to buy one try Amazon I have just bought the Garmin its so much cheaper on there and has got a great review.

I will be starting mine on Sunday. So hows the treadmill going at the moment?

Back