• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Running with my own personal trainer in my ear...

I've recently got my laptop fixed, so i'm finally updating my ipod. On browsing through the itunes podcasts available, I found one which has a whole training programme to train you for a 5k run in 8 weeks.

Personally I can't wait to go out with the cheesy american telling me when to run and walk - I'm rubbish if I go out on my own! Finally I might be able to stick to a proper programme

I think it's 5k 101 if anyone's interested.​

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh that sounds fab, I have a piece of paper with how to do this but dont find it at all motivating

someone chatting to me as i do it would be fab

thanks

x

Last edited:

RubyMoss

Silver Member
This sounds like a very similar thing to the app I downloaded for my iPhone, Couch to 10k - you listen to your own music, then someone tells you when to run and when to walk, in intervals!

I started with the Couch to 10K one because it starts a little easier in my opinion, but no doubt in a couple of weeks I'll switch back to the 5k one.

Keep us updated on how you find it! :D

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
It's a great app - I have one with a woman counting down for me I combine it with The Biggest Loser soundtrack which has some real power tunes on it which is fab! xxx

I don't have an iphone, so can't use the apps. It's not bad. The music isn't great, nor bad, but that's alright for me as I run on a narrow country lane, so need to be able to hear cars coming anyway.

That looks fab!