Russiandoll & Pandora's daily challenges

ok so i've been tied up at the hospital & my mum's this morning (she's had the girls for me) so i'm way down on my water intake, so need to get guzzling, on my 1st 500ml bottle now.
lots of mixed emotions, but i'll talk about that on my "my story" thread.
food wise, ok, weetabix for brekkie & ham sarnie just now.
xx :)

This is such a great thread girls! You rock!!

I'm sure you'll do it this time, you both sound so motivated!

Fri 17th

Bit late this morning, we've been down to the beach to watch the annual Red Arrows display :eek:, those guys are soooo talented, not to mention brave. They gave us a full 25 min display & my friend, whos beach hut we invaded, took some really fab photos, me, i didn't think to take my camera :doh:
yesterday i didn't quite manage all of my water & went a tiny bit over on my points, so i shall need to try harder today :whoopass:
once again these are my challenges

~ 2 litres water ~
~ stick to points ~
another today is
~ get an earlier night / have a lie in ~
I'm not sure if Debbie will be around today, but from me, her challenge is just to get thru today, the diet can wait till tommorrow.

Sat 18th

Morning from a grey & dismal looking Bournemouth.
Don't know about jumping on the scales daily determining your mood for the day,but the weather certainly does.Feel like staying tucked up in my nice warm bed with the computer & a book today.
Nevermind, hope the weather is a bit better down in Plymouth for the meet.
As usual my challenges today are:

~ 2 litres of water ~
~ stick to my points ~
~ drink less coffee ~
Hope all have a good day, don't know if Debbie will be checking in, she's at the Plymouth meet

Have a great day Cheryl.

Doesn't look like the weather is going to be any better for us in Plymouth! Oh well, brolly is packed.
Take care hun xxx

i'm not in a good place at the mo, need direction in my life ( see "where is my life going" chat forum)
xx

Back