Russiandoll's diary - every day a Day 1

Hi RD I found you when I was snooping around s&s thinking about a change from Exante! Good to 'see' you again and catch up xx

Hi Russian Doll,
just reporting in, I finally took my first tentative steps on the S & S path to-day, and am enjoying it very much. Very early days, but it's a start. Looks like your morale took a bit of a beating towards the end of last week. I hope you were able to find some time for yourself and that this week has started well for you.

Keep the chin up!

Conor

Hello RD, remember me??? Yes, I am the one who failed miserably at Exante!!! Lol!

I have just read through your diary. Again, sorry to hear your having a rubbish time recently. I hope everything pans out well.

I have restarted CD! I am 10 days in and am breezing(ish) through it. I much prefer it to Exante and feel so much better on it then I ever did with Exante. I had never heard of S&S but it sounds brilliant!

Keep up the good work, after all, you are still doing something about it which is better then doing nothing at all, even if you have a few bad days along the way!

Sherrie xxx

Back