Russiandoll's Diary

Having been away in Glasgow all weekend, I've only just read your desperately sad news Debbie.

I am hugely moved by your wonderful tribute to your lovely dad and the photo of the two of you shows just how close you were and how much you loved each other. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Lots of love

:( Darling Debbie,
I was so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Dad.
I know how close you were and how proud he is of you for being the wonderful person you are.
Your tribute to him has brought I lump to my throat.
So sorry I haven't been around for a while, but you know I'm on the end of the phone for you anytime Debbie.
Thinking of you. God bless.
Kx

Just to let you know I'm still thinking of you and you aren't forgotten. :hug99:

Me too - I emailed you but it got bounced back. Hope you and the family are coping.

Hugs and love

Hi there,

I hope you're OK. Are you?

I'm STILL thinking of you no matter what.

I popped in a little earlier to post my condolences on our lovely Sarah (Westiegirl's) thread. Such tragic news! :cry:

I thought I'd take a quick look at my diary and can hardly believe it's been 2 years since I posted last ... and that's it's been 2 years since I lost my dad. Time flies for sure.

Since then, I've graduated from Uni so now have my BA Hons in English and Creative Writing with Heritage studies. I work in a very large local secondary school (the one I went to as it happens) and am about to sign up to do a Masters degree - an MSc in Heritage and Museum Studies. A lot has changed since I first ventured onto Minimins as one of its first ever members.

Weight wise, I've maintained for a couple of years .... ok, ok so that maintenance has been at 17st 'odd' but at least I haven't made my way back up to my heaviest of 22st. All I need to do now is LOSE the weight then I can maintain ... simple task - NOT!

I'm considering having another bash at CD and have emailed my CDC. Restarting is something I've tried several times since falling spectacularly off the wagon in 2007 but I somehow have never been able to 'get back into the zone' in quite the same way I did during my golden first attempt. We shall see ...

Hope everyone who knows and remembers me is happy and well xxx

I popped in a little earlier to post my condolences on our lovely Sarah (Westiegirl's) thread. Such tragic news! :cry:

I thought I'd take a quick look at my diary and can hardly believe it's been 2 years since I posted last ... and that's it's been 2 years since I lost my dad. Time flies for sure.

Since then, I've graduated from Uni so now have my BA Hons in English and Creative Writing with Heritage studies. I work in a very large local secondary school (the one I went to as it happens) and am about to sign up to do a Masters degree - an MSc in Heritage and Museum Studies. A lot has changed since I first ventured onto Minimins as one of its first ever members.

Weight wise, I've maintained for a couple of years .... ok, ok so that maintenance has been at 17st 'odd' but at least I haven't made my way back up to my heaviest of 22st. All I need to do now is LOSE the weight then I can maintain ... simple task - NOT!

I'm considering having another bash at CD and have emailed my CDC. Restarting is something I've tried several times since falling spectacularly off the wagon in 2007 but I somehow have never been able to 'get back into the zone' in quite the same way I did during my golden first attempt. We shall see ...

Hope everyone who knows and remembers me is happy and well xxx

Hiya missus its great to see some of the old faces back on here albeit very sad circumstances.

I got back on cd 9 weeks ago and am 3st 3lbs down... thats after being off the cd roundabout for over a year and just deciding to give it one last go.... its well worth it if ya can do it!!

Much love xxx

Hey Gen - hi to a fellow 'veteran'. I'm hoping to make an effort to come back and post more ... I always found the support here invaluable.

Good to see you - all be it is under such sad circumstances:hug99:

Lovely to see you back on your diary wotever you decide you know the support is here xxx

Wonderful to see you posting doll.. *hugs*.. such a tribute all the friendly old faces coming back.. xxxx

Back