ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello all :)

Registering with WW tomorrow, really looking forward to it! I'm currently sat waiting for my Tesco order to turn up-its full of WW things!

I'm Ruth, 20 from Harrogate in North Yorkshire. I'm a lifeguard/fitness instructor/ aerobics instructor as well as being deputy manager of a gym. I feel that the Pill is one of the main causes of my 3.5 stone weight gain along with an accident I had at my last place of work. I had to defer all of my fitness exams as my back pelvis buttocks and legs weren't strong enough- having physio so will be back to normal soon :)

I'm from SW but Dr advised to me to change to something that doesn't necessarily rely upon large amounts of fruit and veg. I'm not a very well person and I'm on a lot of medication but I think that my weight plays a big part in this. I know that by losing weight ill get better so really need to kick myself up the bum! My physiotherapist says I need to do some stretch based exercise at home so I've set myself 60 mins per day doing aerobics and yoga :)

If anyone wants to chat I'm always here so feel free :) happy to have a new fresh start so I'm going to post my food diaries to ensure I'm not doing anything wrong! I've done the discover plan when I was 17 and lost nearly 2 stone. Looking forward to doing PP too!

It's lovely to be here!

Ruth
X

good luck i only joined ww tonight :) Im sure you will have the same success with PP as you did with discover. Take Care! x

good luck i only joined ww tonight :) Im sure you will have the same success with PP as you did with discover. Take Care! x

Ooo how you finding it? Good luck to you too!!!
Hopefully the losses on PP will be just as good!

Ruth
x

Just reading the info books and getting my head around it, i tried previously to do it online but without the support i failed. I never been to a slimming class before and tonight had to leave before class just had enough time to sign up, get weighed and then go!

Need to stock up on food tomorrow, not much to eat in the house ww friendly at the moment! What day is your weigh in day?

x

Im like that- I need someone to weigh me in order to be able to do it!

I did an online tesco shop yesterday! Online is always the best way so you dont just grab something off the shelf! My weigh in day is a wednesday but could be tuesdays too depending on my shifts!!!

Im usually short for time too but if you can stay I find the meetings invaluable! Its good to hear other peoples ideas and you often find that if you're struggling then theyre people who are struggling/have struggled with the same thing and can get you through it. Also its good as there are people to buddy up with!

Ruth
x

stephhh said:
Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great :D

Thanks very much :)

There are lots of hurdles in the way but ill overcome them and prove to people that I can lose weight!
Your avatar is a lovely pic :)

Ruth
X

Joining Today!!!!

Looking forward to 18:15!!!!

Will let you know if I can get my head around it or not :p

Ruth
x

Day 1 and I'm very excited!
Ive decided I'm off for a swim now to my local pool as I didn't feel so well last night so I didn't. I'm very excited to go! Just got to get out of bed :p
On my way back ill pick up some crumpets, bananas, tinned fruit and low fat yog to make a smoothie for breakfast! I'm on 29 dailies and 49 weeklies. I am surprised for my age but I'm sure ill be fine!

Ruth
X

Day 1 Food Diary

Breakfast:

2x 60g Crumpets = 5pp
2x tsp Low Fat Spread = 1pp
2x cups of tea = 0pp
Homemade WW Recipe Smoothie = 2pp

Milk allowance for day is 100mlb of Semi Skimmed. I don't drink much milk. = 1pp

Lunch/snacks:

2x WW Thick Sliced Grained Bread = 4pp
1x 60g wafer thin WW ham = 1pp
1x Tbsp Low Fat Coleslaw = 1pp
22g Salt & Vinegar Snack A Jacks = 2pp
Pineapple Chunks = 0pp
Grapes = 0pp
2x Babybel Lights = 2pp

Tea/snacks:

WW Ham & Mushroom Tagliatelle = 9pp
WW Blackberry Drops Box = 1pp
Hartleys NAS Strawberry Jelly = 0pp
WW Jaffa Mini Rolls x2 = 4pp
2x Babybel Lights = 2pp
1x cup of tea = 0pp

= 35pp

35 Dailies
49 Weeklies

7 Activity Points Earned :
30 minute swim
Brisk walk for 30 Minutes
10th minute walk to work.

None used.

Tell me if anything is wrong!

Ruth
X

Just to add to above.

My Leader put me on 29pp but when I put my details into e-source it said 35. I got a couple of people to check and it is 35 so im not hungry anymore yay!

Good Day so far! After Carlylanky140s recommendation im cooking the WW Sausage Pizza for the OH and myself! Yum Yum :)

When I get home today im gonna do 80 minutes of exercise with my WW DVD a mixture of aerobics and yoga I think :)

Ruth
x

Day 2 Food Diary

Breakfast:

1 30g Bowl of Cornflakes = 3pp
1x tea = 0pp

Milk allowance for day is 1/4 pint of Semi Skimmed = 2pp

Lunch/snacks:

Asda Tropical Fruit Cocktail & Gooseberries, drained = 0pp
2x WW Yogurts = 2pp
1 box Orange & Lemon drops = 1pp
2x Mini Babybel Light = 2pp

Tea/snacks:

5x Multiseed Ryvita Thins = 5pp
25g Asda Reduced Fat Dip = 2pp
22g bag Salt & Vinegar Snack A Jacks = 2pp
2x Mini Babybel Lights = 2pp
4x Crumpets with 2tsp LF Spread = 12pp
1x WW Jaffa Roll = 2pp

= 35pp

35 Dailies
49 Weeklies

8 Activity Points Earned :
30 minute swim
Brisk walk for 30 Minutes
10 minute walk to work.
10 minute walk back from work.

None used.

Ruth
X

Hi Sweetheart!

Fabulous diary :) I thought that the snack-a-jacks were 2pp but I am sure u are right... and I also thought that two thick ww bread was 5pp but again im not certain :) u are doing really well poppet :) xx

Well I looked the snack a jacks up on a thread on here :) single bags are 3 but ones out of a multipack are 2 because they're only a 22g bag or something :)
I thought the bread was 2 for 5 as well but when I tracked on esource it said 4 yay I was well chuffed!

Off to a bbq today for a friends birthday! Does anyone know if I can drink whilst on flucloxacillin? I haven't had an alcoholic drink in about 2 months... Since I went to center parcs with parents on 21st march! Exactly 2 months, is just like a cocktail or a glass of wine- not much!

Feeling much better today! Not going to eat at bbq I don't think but ill see. I'll.come home and do the sausage pizza for the OH and me if I don't! I have no idea how to point all of the burgers sausages etc! I'm not a lover of bbqs but when I ask myself if I really want it (ive started doing that now!) I don't so I don't think I'm gonna waste my weeklies! However we have to bring some alcohol with us tonight and id love to drink it! :(

Ruth
X

Hey petal! I replied in the other thread :) re: drink depends how u handle it - antibiotics just make u get more drunk quicker so if u would normally be fine with one drink I would say ur ok! I suggested taking the pizza with u coz it doesn't look diety but might look impressive :)

Dress is lovely! When is birthday? What size would u like to be?

One 1/4lb burger is 6 a White roll is 4 and u could have a tiny bit of sauce... If u felt pressure to eat :) hope the two replies together help lol hugs xx

Also if u get warburtons square wraps they make a good base for pizza - they are 4pp and then the light mozerella is 5pp for full 125g, 4 sausages are 6pp and the pasata is free - so if u made two and used half cheese and half sausage on each it would be 9pp each one and they are massive :) xx

Day 3 Food Diary

Breakfast:

1x Weight Watchers Breakfast Smoothie = 2pp
1 30g Bowl of Cornflakes = 3pp
2x tea = 0pp

Milk allowance for day is 100ml of Semi Skimmed = 1pp

Lunch/snacks:

1x Weight Watchers Wrap = 3pp
1x 130g Tuna in Brine (Drained) = 2pp
2 tbsp Low Fat Hellmanns Mayonnaise = 3pp
22g Bag Sour Cream & Chive Snack-A-Jacks = 2pp
1x Weight Watchers Cherry Fromage Frais = 1pp
Fresh Fruit Salad = 0pp

Tea/snacks:

Very Small Weight Watchers Recipe Pizza!
Weight Watchers Premium Sausage x1 = 1pp
40g Extra Light Mozzarella = 2pp
60g Pizza Base Mix = 2pp
1/2 Asda Garlic Bread Pizza = 10pp
1 Slice Create Your Own Chicken, Sweetcorn, Onion Pizza (guess) = 7pp
Double Vodka Shot = 3pp
Lime Tonic Water = 0pp
175ml Glass of Red Wine = 4pp

= 46pp

35 Dailies
38 Weeklies- 11 Used.

12 Activity Points Earned :
30 minute swim = 3 AP 19/05/11
Brisk walk for 30 Minutes. = 3 AP 19/05/11
10 minute walk to work. = 1 AP 19/05/11
10 Minute Walk back from work. = 1 AP 20/05/11
10 minute walk back from work. = 1 AP 21/05/11
30 Minutes of exercise DVD = 3 AP 21/05/11

No AP's Used

Ruth
X

I had such a good night last night!

Had one double Vodka and Slimline Lime tonic at my mates then ended up going to the BBQ after all!
Had 1 175ml Glass of Red Wine :)
So overall well chuffed!
When I got there I stood my ground just said hello to the people I needed to and I had a great time! Will put up a pic of what I wore :)

Used 11 Weeklies last night- but well worth it, I enjoyed myself SO much!

Also I weighed myself this morning when I woke up (at 11:30 haha!) and Im 13. 6 and 3 quarters. Think my scales might be wrong!!!!

Hope everyone is ok!

Ruth
x

Go girl! Really pleased that u enjoyed it! :) and scales might be right ;) xx

Back