ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Looking really good hun :) so proud of u!! (Carly is watching u - lol)

Good luck for Wed :) enjoy France!! Xx

STS! official weigh in figure from meeting that is!

I have lost 5.5lbs since Thursday! However recording a gain since my home scales said 13.1 and that's what I recorded but I'm back to 13.3 again!

Woo!

image-48560712.jpg

WW Recipe Omelette Pizza!

All I can say is, YUM!

Not posting a pic of the dominos I had for my tea!

I'm also especially proud of myself as I ate my lunch and also breakfast! I'm normally too scared to eat on WI day! Things are looking up!

On it like a car bonnet this week! After a loss when I get back from France!

Ruth
X

Simply Filling Diary Day 5

Breakfast:
Crumpet x2 = 0pp
Skimmed Milk Allowance 142ml = 0pp
Tea x2 = 0pp

Pointed:
LF Spread 2 Tsps = 1pp

Snack: (on early shift)
Total 0% Greek Yogurt = 0pp
Lemon & Lime Jelly = 0pp
Nectarine & Kiwi = 0pp

Lunch: WW Recipe Omelette Pizza
Passata = 0pp
Eggs x2 = 0pp
Mushrooms = 0pp
Oregano = 0pp
Onion = 0pp
Green Pepper = 0pp

Pointed:
Light Mozzarella = 2pp
Olives = 1pp

Tea:
Dominos! End of!

Pointed:
N/A

= 37pp, 12pp left

5AP Earned- Friday
3APEarned- Saturday
11AP Earned- Sunday
6AP Earned- Monday
8AP Earned- Tuesday
=33AP

Ruth
X

Simply Filling Diary, Week 2, Day 1! PLAN

Breakfast:
Crumpet x2 = 0pp
Skimmed Milk Allowance 142ml = 0pp
Tea x2 = 0pp

Pointed:
LF Spread 2 Tsps = 1pp

Lunch:
Red Salmon = 0pp
New Potatoes = 0pp
Large Mixed Salad, Red Pepper, Celery, Cucumber, Baby Corn, Mange Tout, Beetroot, Pickled Onions & Gherkins = 0pp
Boiled Eggs = 0pp
Lemon & Lime Flavour Jelly with Nectarine & Plum = 0pp

Pointed:
N/A

Tea:
Bacon Medallions = 0pp
Eggs = 0pp
Mushrooms = 0pp
Tomatoes = 0pp
Mandarin Slices with 0% Fat Greek Yogurt = 0pp

Pointed:
N/A

= 0pp, 49pp left

10AP Wednesday?

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Well done Poppet!! Gonna miss u loads! Can't wait to catch up on Mon! Carly is watching you ;) xxx

I need to ask your advice on something!

My boss told me yesterday that she was pregnant! I'm really pleased for her as she had a dreadful miscarriage so is really desperate for a baby. She will be leaving at Xmas as she is a high risk case. She has told me she is taking 1 year off on maternity leave and then plans to hand her notice in before the year is up!
She has told me she wants me to have the managers post and that she will be at the end of the phone throughout the year if I need anything!
I'm pleased but also worried. I think that the managers in the hotel will give it to someone else as I lack confidence although I run the club 4 days out of 7 anyway I just have problems with confrontation :) the girl that used to have my job who works at the club opposite could go for it and I'm pretty sure that if she applied shed get it.
I told my mum who was pleased but wait until I get it in writing! My dad isn't pleased and when I told him the first thing he said was 'do you think you can cope' I feel so down and a failure! I may struggle with confrontation but I do 95% of the work anyway!

Why me? I'm being cautious as im worried about my bosses health more than my own career but this could really help me!

Ugh I'm so upset!

Ruth
X

I'm same as you I was asked to step up in my job role at start of summer and immediately although I knew I could do it I doubted myself.
My mum was like oh you know how you gr with stress etc and I ended up saying no thanks.
I regret it as I know I'm mre than capable of doing it and you are too!!
Believe in yourself :)
Xx

Thanks :) I'm trying to believe although it's hard to sort myself out! My counsellor who was supposed to be helping me with this has still not got back to me and it's been nearly 9 months since I contacted him! I know I have to wait but I need to sort myself out so I can better myself! My problems are deep rooted and I can't sort myself out and I need some help! Not sure where to turn!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth!! That sounds brill!! N like u say ur already pretty much doing the job anyway, u just have to believe in urself ul do great : ) xx

You need to just go for it babe. I'm exactly like you, i lack so much confidence when it comes to my ability at work (to do a promotion type job anyway). I had the opportunity to a few years back and passed it up because i didn't think i was good enough and now another opportunity hasn't arisen and im stuck doing the same job i was doing, totally over-qualified for it. You should do it because it would be awful for you to pass it up and not get another chance. xxx

Thanks Jemma :) well done on your loss yesterday :D it's just the management I worry about!

I have something shameful to say! I am going to trial SW for a few weeks when I get back from France! I'm practically eating that way now and I'm fed up of staying the same, I'll never get where I want to be if I carry on the way I am! If I start losing and get below 13.3 I'll convert. I can manage my IBS a lot better now, it's more convenient as there is one just across the road from my flat!
When I've dieted before I never really took it seriously and I have this time. I just need a major kickstart to get out of the 13s for good! I may come back after a while but I think this is the best way!
I may buy a 12 week slot and see how much weight I use!

This looks like I'm giving up but I don't think that pro points is for everyone and I don't think it suites me well!

Ruth
X

Uv just got to find what ever works best for u. I did sw a few years back n lost 4 stone! But then went off the rails n put most if it back on lol if u like carbs it is a good diet xx

I like carbs too much to join SW heehee. I think I'd eat my weight in pasta lol! We'll support you whatever you decide hon, you gotta choose whatever you think is right for you :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Trust me, I can eat loads... I'm like a bottomless pit for pasta! I'm doing WW to get some portion control lol. I like the idea of slimming world or simply filling for maintaining maybe :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I so wish I was like that lol!! ;)

I'm excited! I usually do EE or red on SW so I don't eat too many carbs :) love having smoked salmon and a & b choices :) really pleased to get started post hol! I'm gonna enjoy myself up until I join SW now :)

Ruth
X

Back