ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

I will come back when I've set the ball rolling so I will never forget you! No chances! Some of the challenges are generalised like the lose 50lbs one so I will keep myself in there :) will keep my diary open also and post every so often however I'll do a SW Diary too :)

Ruth
X

We'll miiiisss yoouuuu!!!

good luck ruth, i have been toying with the idea of sw too when i get back from my hols because after 2 weeks all inclusive i will want bigger portions ;) xx

Get some small weights, one in each hand and put your arms out to the side parallel to your ears palms facing upwards. Lower the arms to your sides and back up to the ears. Repeat x20 for 5 lots.
Get some small weights one in each hand, hands out to the side same as before but palms facing downwards. Bring the arms up to meet above the head (clink the weights together) and bring back down. Repeat x20 in 5 sets
Push both arms out to the side palms facing away from your, keep your arms straight and strong and move your arms in a circular motion. Keep the arms at ear level whilst doing this. Change direction and repeat.

Hope this helps!

Ruth
X

Is it actually possible to get rid of bingo wings? Coz I've heard it isn't, and when celebs have before and after weightloss photos done that they just airbrush the bingo wings away! I hate mine I'd be so happy if I could just get rid of those:(

xxx

Have a fab week everyone! Will post in a weeks time!

Sun sea and sand here I come!

Ruth
X

Hope France is brill! And u deserve that job offer! U are amazing so don't forget it! U are doing the job!! :) hugs! Xx

Helloooo everyone!

France was great, a really fab break! Got lots to tell you as a lot has happened whilst I've been away- none of it good im afraid. I'm holding on for dear life at the minute waiting for a counsellor to ring me with my first appointment date :(

First Slimming World meeting tomorrow! At 730pm. Looking forward to it being on a Monday as I have to be good at at the weekend!

Hope everyone is ok! I'll post properly tomorrow when I have a proper keyboard at work!

Ruth
X

Hope SW goes ok! Hope u feel more positive tomorrow! :D Hugs xx

Grandma has taken a turn for the worse :'( mum has gone down

Ugh :(

Ruth
X

Back