ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

I really don't fancy my breakfast :( going to have some belvita biscuits and a crumpet instead!

Belvita Forest Fruits = 6PP
Crumpet = 2PP
1 Tsp Flora light = 1PP

Ruth
X

Boofle.....do it. I put mine back up two weeks ago. And have got the weight losses going again losing 2.5 over the two weigh ins. I had been on 26 since November and had lost 6.5 in the 2 months!! You many sts and small gains for my liking to be honest. So i made the decision to put it up myself. And feel so much better for it

Minxymoo said:
Boofle.....do it. I put mine back up two weeks ago. And have got the weight losses going again losing 2.5 over the two weigh ins. I had been on 26 since November and had lost 6.5 in the 2 months!! You many sts and small gains for my liking to be honest. So i made the decision to put it up myself. And feel so much better for it

A lot of people have said this! Whatever everyone is happier with! It's not good to be hungry!!!

Ruth
X

Honest Ruth... there were some nights my tummy was rumbling in bed. And that's never good

Hi Minxymoo, thanks for that see what happens tomoorow at weigh in but even if i do not lose i am not going back to 26, i found on 26 i was thinking about food 24/7, but easily manage on 29 lol x

God I have no idea what's wrong with me!!! I have all my meals planned for the week and I'm all sorted! I forgot half my food for work today so got a Chinese on the way home!!!! Grrrrr! Also I was gonna go for a run but OH turned up at work to pick me up! I have got to sort myself out :'( help?!?!

Ruth
X

Tuesday 31st January 2012
Day 21

Breakfast:
Belvita Forest Fruit Biscuits = 6PP
Crumpet x1 = 2PP
1 Tsp Flora Light = 1PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 0PP
Tea x1 = 0PP

Lunch:
Starbucks Venti Americano = 0PP
WW Cheese & Onion Crustless Quiche = 7PP
Mixed Salad, Tomatoes, Cucumber & Peppers = 0PP
Balsamic Vinegar = 0PP

Dinner:
New Covent Garden Potato & Leek Soup 1/2 Carton = 4PP
1 Babybel Light = 1PP
Pink N White Wafer x2 = 2PP
1/2 Chilli Beef = 9PP
2x Prawn Toasts = 6PP
Chips = 5PP

2 Litres Water

= 43/33

10 Weeklies Used, 39 Left

APs
Walk To Work Through Town = 2AP

Total = 2AP

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Ruth
X

Everything has officially Done my head in today!!!!!!!!!!! I have really really got to sort myself out before I do some serious damage :(

Nothing is going to plan and I'm frightened it's going to end up like it used to where I fail! Should I go back to classes??

Ruth
X

Don't give up, everyone has blips on there journey. I mean I started end of may last year and still 12.5lbs from goal.. I had loads of blips but I'm still keeping going on.

I find with takeaways I can't control myself so I try to only have one a week, plus ya can't accurately pro point them :( so I have a kind of blow out meal on evening after wi like tonight had Chinese and a kit Kat, but tomorrow it's back to ww.

Just wake up tomorrow and start afresh you can do this!!!

I need to get weighed in class, I tired I myself after Xmas for 2 weeks and I failed, went back to class with a 5lb gain :(

Xxx

starkissedx said:
Don't give up, everyone has blips on there journey. I mean I started end of may last year and still 12.5lbs from goal.. I had loads of blips but I'm still keeping going on.

I find with takeaways I can't control myself so I try to only have one a week, plus ya can't accurately pro point them :( so I have a kind of blow out meal on evening after wi like tonight had Chinese and a kit Kat, but tomorrow it's back to ww.

Just wake up tomorrow and start afresh you can do this!!!

I need to get weighed in class, I tired I myself after Xmas for 2 weeks and I failed, went back to class with a 5lb gain :(

Xxx

Thanks! Everything just seems to be getting in the way- no money, work etc it's just stupid!!!!!

I'm gonna find a class and go because I obviously can't cope on my own!!!

I have always needed classes and im pretty sure I need them again now! I have no motivation 3 weeks into it! Sounds fab doesn't it! I would like to be in the 12s so badly but it seems the more I want it the more I sabotage myself?!?!

Ruth's task for this evening- find a class!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

I can't get to any- apart from my old one which I hated :'(

Ruth
X

I'm gonna have to go back to my Tuesday 10am group- it just kills me getting out of bed when I'm on shifts!!! A week to sort myself out!!!!

Got to do this!!! I will go running outside tomorrow PM!!!!!

Ruth
X

Right lady im giving you a virtual slap!!

Of course you can do this. Your 3 weeks into the plan and you've lost and sts. Not gained.
Start a new day tomorrow, you've a whole week to get back into focus x

Right sugar! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO THAT MEETING... It does not help u... U hate it... U can do this alone... This was one day... It was within weeklies... No disaster at all... Ur plans are still there and there are 6 days till WI. We are here... Get ur oh to weigh u... We are here too... We can tell u off if u like lol

Just u remember what u have achieved in 3 weeks!! What u wouldn't have done if u didn't start back... Now deep breath and on to day 2 xx

Sometimes I look at my previous posts and I need to slap myself across the face- was in a dreadful mood yesterday so massive apologies!!!!
Something just seems to slip in my mind and I have these odd thoughts about all of the delicious food I could be enjoying but then the result of that but I can't seem to control it?!?! Either way I have to!

I feel lots better after sleeping and will definitely be exercising later on regardless how tired I am- I have lifeguard training so I'm swimming anyway so it's all good :)

Just need to do a plan for a day- feel lost without one!!!

Ruth
X

Minxymoo said:
Right lady im giving you a virtual slap!!

Of course you can do this. Your 3 weeks into the plan and you've lost and sts. Not gained.
Start a new day tomorrow, you've a whole week to get back into focus x

Sorry Emma :(

I know it's all a fresh today! I will sort myself out for sure and just get the hell on with it and stop moaning! I will yell at myself if I have to, in order to keep me on track :)

Ruth
X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Right sugar! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO THAT MEETING... It does not help u... U hate it... U can do this alone... This was one day... It was within weeklies... No disaster at all... Ur plans are still there and there are 6 days till WI. We are here... Get ur oh to weigh u... We are here too... We can tell u off if u like lol

Just u remember what u have achieved in 3 weeks!! What u wouldn't have done if u didn't start back... Now deep breath and on to day 2 xx

Thanks Carly!

Getting my OH to weigh me is a good idea actually I will approach the subject tonight :)

I really do hate that class everyone is 30+ years older and I don't like the leader so id better not go back- doesn't help me at all! I will do this myself :)

I have done well in 3 weeks I know I have I just find it so difficult to stay on track if I slip up even once and I couldn't tell you why!

Thanks again!

Ruth
X

Wednesday 01st February 2012
Day 22

Breakfast:
Crumpet x2 = 5PP
2 Tsp Flora Light = 1PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP
Coffee x1 = 0PP

Lunch:
Starbucks Venti Americano = 0PP
Spanish Chicken & Patatas Bravas = 8PP
WW Caramel Cake Bar = 2PP
Apple x2 = 0PP

Dinner:
7x Mini Kievs = 8PP
150g Potatoes (for chips) = 3PP
30g BBQ Sauce = 1PP
Filo Apple & Sultana Strudel (BGTY) = 4PP

2 Litres Water

= 33/33

10 Weeklies Used, 39 Left

APs
Walk To Work Through Town = 2AP
Walk to Work & Back Through Town = 3AP
30 Minutes Exercise DVD/Running = 6AP
30 Minutes Swimming (Intense) = 6AP

Total = 17AP

Ruth
X

*Smacks herself across her face*

Yesterday I went to Tesco Express and got some flavoured water which was yummy- I didnt check the label however and I dont think its sugarfree and ive drank 2 litres of it....

Ruth
x

Ok Nevermind- just worked it out and its 0 woooooooo!

Ruth
x

Back