ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Thanks both of you!!!

I will see how I go! May update it and but my target a bit higher- everyone says I should be aiming for between 10 1/2 stone and 11 stone and I dont want to kill myself just to get that extra half a stone! Going to change it now :D

Ruth
x

Picked a little today!! Still 100% though woo!!!

We had a party at work to celebrate a new trainee manager that has come!

Ruth
X

Day 34
Monday 20th February 2012

Breakfast:
2x Lidl Bread = 4PP
15g Smartprice Peanut Butter = 2PP
1x Tea = 0PP
284ml Skimmed Milk = 3PP

Lunch:
1/2 Tin Chicken In White Sauce = 7PP
1/2 Tsp Curry Powder = 0PP
1x Asda Pitta Bread = 4PP
WW Chocolate Chip Cookies = 2PP
Tea x2 = 0PP

Afternoon Snack:
20g Bowl Bran Flakes = 2PP
Rest Of Milk Allowance

Party:
2x Asda Petit Pains = 6PP
2 Tsp LF Flora = 1PP
Nik Naks Multipack packet= 4PP

Dinner:
3x Egg Medium = 5PP
1x Slice Aldi Bread = 2PP

= 41/32

29/49

Activity DVD = 6
Walking = 6
Flabelos = 3
= 15 Total

Ruth
X

Day 35
Tuesday 21st February 2012

Breakfast:
30g Ready Brek = 3PP
1x Tsp Honey = 1PP
1x Tea = 0PP
284ml Skimmed Milk = 3PP

Lunch:
Chicken Soup = 4PP
1x Lidl Bread Slice = 2PP
Tea x2 = 0PP

Afternoon Snack:
40g Frosted Wheats = 4PP
Rest Of Milk Allowance

Dinner:
Macaroni Cheese Tin = 10PP
2x Part Bake Rolls = 6PP
2 Tsp Flora = 1PP
Lidl Snickers Bar = 8PP

= 42/32

39/49

Activity DVD = 9
Walking = 9
Flabelos = 3
= 21 Total

Ruth
X

I have also drank 4 litres of water today!!!

Needed to shift this migraine that's hanging over me :(

Ruth
X

My Slimpod Positives & Thoughts, To be completed everyday for at least 21 Days:

Day 9:

My 3 Positives:
1. Drank 4 Litres Of Water! To feel good and to clear the migraine!
2. Went to a works party to celebrate a new manager and only had what I fancied!
3. When I was cleaning the showers at work today I had one hand hanging onto my size 14 work track suit bottoms!!!!! Need to try on something in a shop to see where I am! I have 3 pairs of size 16 shorts and they're all big!!!!!!

Great day today but exhausted!!!! Saw a bikini in asda that I love and OH says I can have it on thursday when we get paid so I will take a picture to see if you think I can get away with it!!!! It's lovely purple and white polka dots :) Day 11 100% and still on top of it!!!

Trevor Time!!!

Ruth
X

Amigurumi said:
Ehats flabelos ruth? You've inspired me to up my water! I never remember! Good luck with bikini!

It's a vibrating power plate :) its fab!!!!

I do feel better for upping my water! In always dehydrated! Just can't shift this migraine but I've worked too many earlies in a row so going to keep drinking to clear it!!

Looking forward to getting the bikini!!!

Ruth
X

Just smashed my only bowl! Damn it for being half asleep!!!!

Time for toast then!!!

Ruth
X

I used to do flabalos it was a bit mad, i started to feel like i had shaken baby syndrome after a while though !!

It is insane but great!!! I feel like a great big wobbly jelly!!!!

Ruth
x

Day 35
Tuesday 21st February 2012

Breakfast:
2x Lidl Bread Slices = 4PP
15g Asda Smartprice Peanut Butter = 3PP
1x Tea = 0PP
284ml Skimmed Milk = 3PP

Lunch:
40g Frosted Wheats = 4PP
Rest Of Milk Allowance
Fruit Salad- Mixed = 0PP

Dinner:
2x Part Bake Rolls = 6PP
2 Tsp Flora = 1PP
Lidl Snickers Bar = 8PP

2 Litre Bottle Coke Zero
2 Litres Of Water +

= 39/32

36/49

Activity DVD = 11
-Just Dance 30 Minutes- 3
-Zumba 40 Minutes- 8
Walking = 9
-Work & Back Through Town x3
Flabelos = 3
= 21 Total

Ruth
X

Day 36
Wednesday 22nd February 2012

Breakfast:
2x Lidl Bread Slices = 4PP
2x Eggs = 4PP
2x Tsp Brown Sauce = 1PP
1x Tea = 0PP
284ml Skimmed Milk = 3PP

Lunch:
Glorious! Thai Carrot Soup = 8PP
Lidl Bread x1 = 2PP

Afternoon Snack:
40g Frosted Wheats = 4PP
Rest Of Milk Allowance

Dinner:
WW Chocolate Cookies = 2PP

3 Litres Of Water +

= 38/32

40/49

Activity DVD = 11
-Zumba 40 Minutes- 8
Other = 6
-Swimming 30 Mins- 6
Walking = 12
-Work & Back Through Town x3
-Walk To Town & Back
Flabelos = 3
= 32 Total

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Your diaries are always great hon. you totally have your head in the game with this weight loss. 11st sound like a better aim... We would all like to look like our 16 yr old selves but I've had to tell myself I'll never have that figure again. Think I was only 8st at that age and there's no way I could be that now lol.
Exercise looks good too. I'm a terror for drinking water, I never drink enough in the day!!
Bikini sounds lovely :) I'm sure my OH would be willing to buy me one too :p I think he's mad that he fancies me the way I am? Find it hard to believe iykwim?
Oh did you get sorted at the doctor that time? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Day 37
Thursday 23rd February 2012

Breakfast:
30g Ready Brek = 3PP
1x Tsp Honey = 1PP
1x Tea = 0PP
142ml Skimmed Milk = 1PP

Lunch:
60g Pasta Wholemeal = 6PP
100g Loyd Grossman Tomato & Smoked Bacon Sauce = 2PP
WW Rich Toffee Bar = 3PP

Afternoon Snack:
2x Ryvita Originals = 1PP
55g Extra Light Philly = 1PP

Dinner:
Campbells Chicken, Tarragon & White Wine Soup = 4PP
1x Lidl Bread Slice = 2PP

3 Litres Of Water +

= 24/32

Will get some more ideas.....

40/49

Activity DVD = 11
-Zumba 40 Minutes- 8
Other = 6
-Swimming 30 Mins- 6
Walking = 15
-Work & Back Through Town x4
-Walk To Town & Back
Flabelos = 6
= 38 Total

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Your diaries are always great hon. you totally have your head in the game with this weight loss. 11st sound like a better aim... We would all like to look like our 16 yr old selves but I've had to tell myself I'll never have that figure again. Think I was only 8st at that age and there's no way I could be that now lol.
Exercise looks good too. I'm a terror for drinking water, I never drink enough in the day!!
Bikini sounds lovely :) I'm sure my OH would be willing to buy me one too :p I think he's mad that he fancies me the way I am? Find it hard to believe iykwim?
Oh did you get sorted at the doctor that time? Xx

I know what you mean- my OH loves me 'just as I am' and I dont get why?!?!
He says my stretchmarks are something to be proud of and that I look like a Tiger :D

Im loving it at the minute- went to a party at work and didnt go overboard- just had some part baked rolls, handful of crisps and some diet coke so im chuffed as anything!!!!

Still feeling rough, got another migraine so thats 4 in 7 Days and it knocks me sideways and is making me woozy :( After speaking to Dr re weight loss etc she said she wants to see me after my bloods but wonders if its to do with my weight loss?! Im not too convinced!

Even though Ive been 100% I would like to STS this week as Im frightened of losing too fast and re-gaining it!!!!

How are you doing? Feeling better??

Ruth
x

Hmmmm...

Decisions, Decisions!

When I go away on 5th March I wont be able to weigh in on the Friday as I am still away however I will be able to weigh in on the Saturday Morning- shall I or shall I give it a week?!! I wont be able to weigh in at work and I dont have any scales at home now except my Wii Fit which I have never weighed myself on and I dont want to see a huge difference!!!

Also im hoping to go back to meetings in April- I want to have the support of a group as I get closer to my target but there are no Friday classes at all where I live- there's a Saturday Morning one but its at 9:30am!!!! Plus I work quite a lot of Saturdays! Shall I change my WI day or try and do it all myself?! Fridays really suit me but I would love to get to target in a group!!!

Ruth
x

Last edited:
Trefoil said:
I know what you mean- my OH loves me 'just as I am' and I dont get why?!?!
He says my stretchmarks are something to be proud of and that I look like a Tiger :D

Im loving it at the minute- went to a party at work and didnt go overboard- just had some part baked rolls, handful of crisps and some diet coke so im chuffed as anything!!!!

Still feeling rough, got another migraine so thats 4 in 7 Days and it knocks me sideways and is making me woozy :( After speaking to Dr re weight loss etc she said she wants to see me after my bloods but wonders if its to do with my weight loss?! Im not too convinced!

Even though Ive been 100% I would like to STS this week as Im frightened of losing too fast and re-gaining it!!!!

How are you doing? Feeling better??

Ruth
x

I try to hide my stretch marks and hope my OH won't notice LOL. He did start seeing me when I was over a stone heavier than this and said he loves me no matter what. But when he first knew me I was a stone lighter than this and I'm certain he fancied me more then lol. ;)
Hmm maybe something will show up in the bloods? Perhaps you're lacking in something. Sounds very painful hon!!
I'm ok. I've been signed off work and on different meds now but I'm feeling positive about it. Taking these days off to try and get better and fit for work again. The diet hasn't really been happening as I've been preoccupied with my illness but hopefully I'll simply sts rather than gain. Maybe you're just on a roll work your weight loss :) xx

i don't know what to suggest re weigh in, but you sent have to start and finish your week on your wi day. My leader weeks runs from sun to sat. But she wi on a tuesday.

Minxymoo said:
i don't know what to suggest re weigh in, but you sent have to start and finish your week on your wi day. My leader weeks runs from sun to sat. But she wi on a tuesday.

Thanks I will join a Wednesday group then that's easiest! Or perhaps a Thursday one! As close as I can get to my normal one :)
Do you think it makes any difference??

How are u doing?

Ruth
X

Back