ProPoints Ruth Is On A Mission! 22.5/50

Trefoil said:
On Friday we are all off out eeeek!

First proper night out whilst on plan! Lots of vodka and diet coke/slimline tonic and I know that If I fancy a Maccy's which i always do there a happy meal that I can have instead of something huge :D

Really looking forward to it :D

Ruth
X

Oh yay. Have fun! A good way to start your holiday x

Hello. Where is everyone thinking of staying in Liverpool

My Slimpod Positives & Thoughts, To be completed everyday for at least 21 Days:

Day 17:

My 3 Positives:
1. Trousers kept falling down at work!
2. My jeans I bought in December are now falling off me!
3. Went to Primark to get a couple of holiday essentials and I'm now a 16 all over! Gone from an 18-20 on top and an 18 on the bottom!!!!

Good but tiring day! Can't wait until this week is over! Loving every minute of it still and loving the results :D can't wait for next week either for a well deserved break!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:

Day 17:

My 3 Positives:
3. Went to Primark to get a couple of holiday essentials and I'm now a 16 all over! Gone from an 18-20 on top and an 18 on the bottom!!!!

Good but tiring day! Can't wait until this week is over! Loving every minute of it still and loving the results :D can't wait for next week either for a well deserved break!

Ruth
X

I love hearing you so positive Mrs:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Seriously thinking about it,

Mrsm79 said:
I love hearing you so positive Mrs:)

Thank You!!!!

In so exhausted but it's all keeping me going!!! So excited for next week its unreal so it's keeping me going! That's why we all need challenges and goals to aim for!

Ruth
X

Day 41
Monday 27th February 2012

Breakfast:
2x Lidl Bread Slices = 4PP
2x Tsp Honey = 2PP
1x Tea = 0PP
284ml Skimmed Milk = 3PP
Green Tea = 0PP

Lunch:
Chicken Tarragon & White Wine Soup = 4PP
Nimble Wholegrain X1 = 1PP
Banana & Pear = 0PP

Afternoon Snack:
30g Bran Flakes = 3PP
Rest Of Milk Allowance

Dinner:
Lidl Mussels in Garlic Sauce = 3PP
Lidl Chips = 9PP
WW Cookies Chocolate Chip = 2PP
Orange Large = 0PP

4 Litres Of Water

= 31/31

= 49/49

Activity DVD = 8
Walking = 8
Flabelos = 6
= 20 Total

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth, I just wanted to pick your brains what's the difference between a cross trainer and an elliptical? Also I went on a machine today which was kind of a cross between a stand up cycle machine and a stepper??????? Any idea what this is called?:)

Kernow Jo said:
Its great to hear your so excited about your break away..... wont b long now hun! Jo x

I know! Counting down the days!!!

Just need to relax as work is seriously stressing me out! I'm at work for 630 tomorrow morning but can't sleep so I've come into the living room for a bit!

Have you had a good day??

Ruth
X

Mrsm79 said:
Hey Ruth, I just wanted to pick your brains what's the difference between a cross trainer and an elliptical? Also I went on a machine today which was kind of a cross between a stand up cycle machine and a stepper??????? Any idea what this is called?:)

AMT precor machine? We have a 3 in 1 where I work :) they're great!!!!

An elliptical strider gives greater flexibility and movement! Also an elliptical strider exercises your arms more whereas a cross trainer doesn't :)

Hope that helps!!!

Ruth
X

Off to try and sleep!!!

Will post tomorrow night night everyone!!

Ruth
X

I only posted five hours ago :( need sleeeeeeep!!!!!

Looking forward to today though!!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:

Day 17:

My 3 Positives:

Ruth
X

Well done on drop in clothes sizes you are doing so well, you are going to need your break you work too hard (I can't talk ) I am really really motivated by you - thank you xxx

We are having a minimins meet up in June,

Back